'08 Expy Interiors...help please !

Lenticular

I'm writing this from deep in rural Wales pending my return Stateside in October.

I currently have an 05 Expy KR kept in Texas, but would very much like to order an 08 KR EL 4x4.

I have downloaded the order guide from another thread but today saw an 08 KR on Ebay (Surprisingly early?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Expedi...139109113QQrdZ1

The leather interior is changing from Castano to a darker Chapparal, but what worries me is the black that goes along with it on the fascia etc.

It all looks rather dark and depressing....some of you seem to have seen quite a few 08's already and I wonder if there are lighter interiors with other color choices that anyone has noticed especially on any KR's...but I would like to know how other variants such as the Limited are finished inside.

Any help would be appreciated since the likelihood of me seeing an '08 in Wales are somewhat less than zero !!

Edited by Lenticular

I'm writing this from deep in rural Wales pending my return Stateside in October.

I currently have an 05 Expy KR kept in Texas, but would very much like to order an 08 KR EL 4x4.

I have downloaded the order guide from another thread but today saw an 08 KR on Ebay (Surprisingly early?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Expedi...139109113QQrdZ1

The leather interior is changing from Castano to a darker Chapparal, but what worries me is the black that goes along with it on the fascia etc.

It all looks rather dark and depressing....some of you seem to have seen quite a few 08's already and I wonder if there are lighter interiors with other color choices that anyone has noticed especially on any KR's...but I would like to know how other variants such as the Limited are finished inside.

Any help would be appreciated since the likelihood of me seeing an '08 in Wales are somewhat less than zero !!

I would assume that they will offer a tan dash, etc. If not, then I think Ford is making a mistake. Didn't they offer a tan dash in the 05/06?