Ford sets new world record for recalls

pcsario

istockphoto_184793_wise_monkeys.jpg

Yeah the easy way out as always.

This isn't a popularity contest Nick, and this was Ford's fault.

BusinessWeek obviously also feels America has the right to know about this.

Feel free to keep blaming me for current facts if it makes you feel better, though.

Edited by pcsario

Yeah the easy way out as always.

This isn't a popularity contest Nick, and this was Ford's fault.

Feel free to keep blaming me for currenct facts if it makes you feel better, though.

Yes, we all know it's Ford's fault. We mentioned that when the expanded recall was released a week ago. We don't need to be reminded of it in 6 different threads all covering the same topic.

No, this talks about the overall number of recalled vehicles from several automakers in less than a decade.

Ford just happens to have set a new world record based on facts, that's all.

Edited by pcsario

No, this talks about the overall number of recalled vehicles from several automakers in less than a decade.

Ford just happens to have set a new world record based on facts, that's all.

I think we all knew this was the largest recall in history already. You have contributed nothing new. End of discussion.

Err no. No mention of 10 million Fords recalled in less than a decade anywhere.

Ditto about the rest. The article is far from centering on Ford or quite recent happenings.

You're getting worse than RJ.

Edited by pcsario

I'm not entirely sure how this is relevant. Ford hasn't manufactured this part in a vehicle for several years now, so how does this affect us moving forward? Ford has implemented a seriously upgraded quality control system, which prevent defective parts like this from being installed on vehicles. So essentially, you're pointing out that Ford had some parts quality issues in the late 1990's? More importantly, they're being responsible and rectifying the issue, leading to future product loyalty when these owners trade in?