Ford Parts Purchase program

PFA

Can someone point me to the phone number and lookup for the Employee purchase program on parts? I haven't been able to find it in the search. I know it was talked about, prob. last year that I remember, but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Can someone point me to the phone number and lookup for the Employee purchase program on parts? I haven't been able to find it in the search. I know it was talked about, prob. last year that I remember, but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Next time save youself some time and trouble and use GOOGLE to find what you are looking for. I Googled

Ford uaw discount parts

and this comes up: http://www.uawford.com/nfd/bulletins/ptsdiscount.pdf

Thanks

No smartass answers here, just the phone number. 1-866-472-7878.

No smartass answers here, just the phone number. 1-866-472-7878.

Make sure you know EXACTLY what part you need. You may have to call a few dealerships and verify because some of the "ladies" at the ford parts number will send you the wrong shit and charge you restocking fee for their mistake. I've been through it twice though I complained enough to get it refunded and also learned not to talk to the lady who kept fukcing me over. I forget her name but she has a thick northern accent.

Thanks

The number is also listen on the Ford Employee's site.

I've never been charged for their mistake, when they sent the correct part they also sent a pre-paid UPS shipping label to return the incorrect part.

Make sure you know EXACTLY what part you need. You may have to call a few dealerships and verify because some of the "ladies" at the ford parts number will send you the wrong shit and charge you restocking fee for their mistake. I've been through it twice though I complained enough to get it refunded and also learned not to talk to the lady who kept fukcing me over. I forget her name but she has a thick northern accent.

Yea, go ahead, walk into a dealership and ask the parts person "Hey, give me the part number I need so I can go buy it from someone else." The people at the dealership will likely give you a bogus number on purpose. This isn't some hobby for them, they are trying to earn a living!