No longer is the UAW a union

madman6

The moment the so called union members of the UAW voted in the two-teir wage system they ceased to be a real union. The purpose of a union is to obtain the best wages and working conditions for ALL of its members equally. When you pit one group of members against another,unionism dies. What do you dumbfuks think will happen when you retire and the group you screwed is the majority{if you haven't destroyed what is left of the jobs}? They will pay you back as well they should. The brave men and women that suffered to form this union would roll if they could see this mess. It is too late to turn the tide of " all for me,none for you" that has taken over. Good luck to the greedy cats who were flying high on their magic carpet of Ford stock! Your last chance is now if the VEBA is agreed to, or is it already priced in to the stock??? Greed has destroyed all that was good about this union. I am real sorry to have witnessed this, I am afraid for the working people who are coming along after us. We have not done the Union movement proud.

The moment the so called union members of the UAW voted in the two-teir wage system they ceased to be a real union. The purpose of a union is to obtain the best wages and working conditions for ALL of its members equally. When you pit one group of members against another,unionism dies. What do you dumbfuks think will happen when you retire and the group you screwed is the majority{if you haven't destroyed what is left of the jobs}? They will pay you back as well they should. The brave men and women that suffered to form this union would roll if they could see this mess. It is too late to turn the tide of " all for me,none for you" that has taken over. Good luck to the greedy cats who were flying high on their magic carpet of Ford stock! Your last chance is now if the VEBA is agreed to, or is it already priced in to the stock??? Greed has destroyed all that was good about this union. I am real sorry to have witnessed this, I am afraid for the working people who are coming along after us. We have not done the Union movement proud.

UAW has been a 2-tier wage union ever since they kicked out the trade unions and took over the skilled trades- 50 years ago?

Amen Brother

UAW has been a 2-tier wage union ever since they kicked out the trade unions and took over the skilled trades- 50 years ago?

Under that logic, the UAW is a multi-teared union then. You would have to include every classification that results in different pay, plus the different skilled pay.