2008 Mariner floor mats--where to buy?

65fairlane

The rear floor mats that came with my Mariner Hybrid are rather wimpy, too small to protect much of the carpet. Has anyone found some better mats that cover more of the rear floor area? I am looking for carpeted ones. I looked on Google a bit, but the information wasn't that good and many sellers didn't say they fit the '08 model.

Thanks,

-Chris.

The rear floor mats that came with my Mariner Hybrid are rather wimpy, too small to protect much of the carpet. Has anyone found some better mats that cover more of the rear floor area? I am looking for carpeted ones. I looked on Google a bit, but the information wasn't that good and many sellers didn't say they fit the '08 model.

Thanks,

-Chris.

Have you tried eBay? If you don't find what you want there, a Google search should bring up a host of auto carpet mat makers and suppliers. If your not sure about fitment, send them emails and ask questions. Alternatively, you could check out the local auto parts stores.

Thanks,

-Chris.

Hi 65Fairlane. :D I believe that the 2007 and 2008 mats would probably be the same. Most sellers probably have not updated their databases yet.

Have you tried www.weathertech.com, or www.calcarcover.com? They both sell high quality products.

Also, you can order a set of carpeted mats directly from your Mercury Dealers Parts Department which are larger, heavier and come embroidered with "Mariner" on the front mats. I bought the Embroidered Carpet Lincoln Accessory mats for my Lincoln MKZ. I am very happy with them. They also have heavy duty vinyl mats available.

Off the top of my head, these are just a few places you can check..

Good luck! :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

-Chris.

When I took delivery of my 08 Mariner, I couldn't believe how thin, small and cheap the mats were. I guess one way Ford in cutting costs. After a lot of research on the web, I found and purchased the following mats:

1. Floor mats (front and rear) from floormatguys.com. The mats are custom fit and come in three types - 22 and 28 ounce versions and berber. The edges are bound too. They cover the entire floor area. For the rear floor, there are two types - two mats or one single mat that covers the middle seat floor area. I got the 28 ounce version with the one piece rear mat. They are great. In fact, they are as nice as the mats in my 04 Volvo S60.

2. Cargo liner from either Weathertech or Husky. Both are custom fitted with raised edges to protect against spills. Either one is great. I, however, went with Weathertech.

Both orders were received with 7 business days from the date of the order.