Trading in 02 Yukon for 08 Expedition

Scarpi

I have an 02 Yukon that I'm thinking of trading in for an 08 Expedition XLT. I have a question that maybe you guys can answer. Can you get an 08 Expedition without the third row seat or do they all have the fold down flat to the floor third row seat? I don't need the third row seat at all. Thanks for any info.

I have an 02 Yukon that I'm thinking of trading in for an 08 Expedition XLT. I have a question that maybe you guys can answer. Can you get an 08 Expedition without the third row seat or do they all have the fold down flat to the floor third row seat? I don't need the third row seat at all. Thanks for any info.

Get the third row seat. If you don't need it,it's flat, out of the way unlike your Yukon. If you ever do need it, man just press a button. Also think about resale. For pretty much everybody no third row would be a deal killer. Good luck.

The 3rd Row is optional on the XLT regular length (standard on the EL). As one of the posters above noted, models with the 3rd row will have better resale and more demand than those without.

Rear Heat/AC is standard for 2008 accross the model line. A front split-bench is standard on the XLT, but at least 90% will have bucket seats with console and floor shifter.

For more details, the order guide is in the post linked below:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=13631

The 3rd Row is optional on the XLT regular length (standard on the EL). As one of the posters above noted, models with the 3rd row will have better resale and more demand than those without.

Rear Heat/AC is standard for 2008 accross the model line. A front split-bench is standard on the XLT, but at least 90% will have bucket seats with console and floor shifter.

For more details, the order guide is in the post linked below:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=13631

Better test drive the snot out of it. Check for the tranny not shifting right, wind noise on the freeway, loose steering wheel over bumps, etc.