Well, why didn't ya SAY so!!!!

Hotlanta

http://www.reuters.com/article/businessNew...261929520071022

Why SURE, I'd vote 'yes' if I knew they'd shook hands on a "secret product pledge"!!!! Why didn't they say so earlier? They could've spared all those Chrysler workers alot of grief!!!

And I've got some lush tropical marshland in the Sahara to sell.

It's a carrot and a stick, their afraid that the contract is going to be voted down so they are now offering promises that will never materialize otherwise it would have been disclosed initially!

Edited by Furious1Auto

http://www.reuters.com/article/businessNew...261929520071022

Why SURE, I'd vote 'yes' if I knew they'd shook hands on a "secret product pledge"!!!! Why didn't they say so earlier? They could've spared all those Chrysler workers alot of grief!!!

And I've got some lush tropical marshland in the Sahara to sell.

They're pulling out ALL the stops :hysterical: WTF???????????????

It is awful funny that they did not disclose this in the original tentative contract but now it comes to light. It sounds like some of the same ole UAW politics going on. Lets see everything in writing not this trust me stuff. I have had enough of that. We will see if they have learned a lesson and lay everything on the table. I am voting NO unless I see alot of changes to our Ford agreement. The GM and Chrysler deal is no good.

This is really sad!! They are making asses out of themselves (gettlefinger and Holifield)!!! This deal will never go through...and if by slim chance it does, there are alot of very gullible people at Chrysler!!!! I cant wait to see the shit they try to serve up to us!!! I'm ashamed to call them our leaders! And they should be ashamed of themselves..Cerebus already said they would not commit to future product, several times, now they will "secretly" commit to it for a few facilities..by handshake??..but not in writing?? Come on guys put the crack pipe down and come on back to reality!!!! :redcard::banghead:

This is really sad!! They are making asses out of themselves (gettlefinger and Holifield)!!! This deal will never go through...and if by slim chance it does, there are alot of very gullible people at Chrysler!!!! I cant wait to see the shit they try to serve up to us!!! I'm ashamed to call them our leaders! And they should be ashamed of themselves..Cerebus already said they would not commit to future product, several times, now they will "secretly" commit to it for a few facilities..by handshake??..but not in writing?? Come on guys put the crack pipe down and come on back to reality!!!! :redcard::banghead:

But they promised! videos009.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ron and the boys will pull a 51-49 victory. Think about this, the ratification is based on popular vote, and what is it we aren't hearing about??? Actual poles numbers!!!! The people will vote, the contract will be ratified, and the people will ask for actual numbers and not get them. Sound familiar to anyone?