Iran

stop hiding.......as far as 'bringing anything to the table' as you put it...I told you months ago that paul would not win....and that you would be making excuses when it happened.....and that you would hide behind some childish and immature reason...hell I hit tha nail on the head......sad part of it is you knew but you were too proud to admit defeat......I be here till the end....I know you will disappear...go back to work...hide under your bed....or whatever cowards like you do!

I know you were a blind Republican but I didn't know you were blind, I'm right here.

Now here you go again changing subjects. Look back at the previous posts, you were talking about WW2 and Foreign Policy, saying logic and historical facts, Now look where you have gone after I gave you historical facts that you can't refute. Dodging the subject talking about Paul.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, I urge BOTH of you to remember that you are supporting conservatives. You are making no case by insisting that YOUR guy, is the only guy to support. To insinuate that unless someone votes for your guy, this means you are a mindless republican gives me great pause. After all------------->if we are all mindless republicans, why is your guy running for the nomination of that party? Does this mean he is mindless too? Does this mean that if he wins the nomination, the only ones voting for him, or will vote for him are mindless?

Be very carefull of what you say, and how you say it. Moses may have been able to part the red sea, but I seriously doubt that you or RP can re-create that particular event, lololol. Insulting those that may be asked to vote for YOUR GUY, is not a smart way to get him, or any other conservative elcted.

I watched the whole video Cap, and am not impressed at all. These so called experts are trying to convince us that PAST foreign policy was obviously bad, because of current foreign policy.

That is like saying---------------->the Pope was 100% wrong when he said that Adolf Hitler was a monster because 4 or 5yrs earlier, he nominated him for a Nobel Peace prize.

We learn from our mistakes (sans) because of history. Trying to say that building a democracy or republic in Iraq is akin to destroying one in Iran 40 or 50yrs ago is kinda a stretch.

Now, I do not advocate attacking anyone, including Iran, so lets make that perfectly clear. But we are back to the old mantra that it is all Americas fault, everything is Americas fault, and it just ain't so.

Things change in the world between countries in time. CASE IN POINT-------->We destroyed Germany and Japan. Now they are supposedly our allies, but as we notice, Japan seems to be our manufacturing bases worst enemy, lolol. Just in YOUR lifetime, Russia was our sworn enemy, our friend, and now back on the fence. I am sure I could pull archives up that show we somehow screwed Russia in the past, (and vice versa I might add) therefore by extrapolation, it is our fault they now want to sit on the fence and possibly screw us.

Consistency in foregn policy is illogical. It must move with the times. If we decide today to not build a strong military because someone suggest by doing so, everyone else will disarm, that is foreign policy!!!!!!

Suppose it works for 15yrs. (not gonna happen, but we will pretend for sake of discussion) In the 16th year, Germany again rearms, and starts war in Europe. Now, by your logic, we should follow the same policy leaving ourselves defenseless. Policy is fluid by what the circumstances dictate. Since we are only one country, usually our reaction in the foreign policy arena is dictated by others, and not ourselves; just as what was going on back then dictated the response we made.

Was the past decision correct? Maybe not!!!!!!!!! But for present Americans to suffer for past transgressions and make nice because of the past action of leaders long ago, is like voting to raise your taxes to pay todays people reperations whos ancestors were made slaves. As the saying goes, "I was never a slave owner, and you my friend, were never a slave." "Therfore, we owe each other NOTHING but respect towards one another in the future."

Edited by Imawhosure

We learn from our mistakes (sans) because of history. Trying to say that building a democracy or republic in Iraq is akin to destroying one in Iran 40 or 50yrs ago is kinda a stretch.

Isn't it just about doing the same thing??? You can help me out and find a report or poll from the Iraqi people to see how they feel, After the results started turning(against us) I don't see them anymore.

Why do they hate us???? Is it really stretching it saying because we are free and we are the ones that took that away from them??? A lot of these people over there would be around your age or a little older from that time. Did they just forget about it??? All the younger ones were brought up by people who hate us from what we did to them, how do they feel about us.

Isn't it just about doing the same thing??? You can help me out and find a report or poll from the Iraqi people to see how they feel, After the results started turning(against us) I don't see them anymore.

Why do they hate us???? Is it really stretching it saying because we are free and we are the ones that took that away from them??? A lot of these people over there would be around your age or a little older from that time. Did they just forget about it??? All the younger ones were brought up by people who hate us from what we did to them, how do they feel about us.

Ok, I will agree with you on one condition, and one condition only----------->If your scenario is accurate, then we must agree that Japan, Germany, and Italy also hate us for almost the same reason. That we should hate Vietnam. Mexico should despise us cause we stole part of their country, and Canada should also not be to happy with us either.

And since it was YOUR idea, because Japan and Germany killed so many of our relatives a little over 60 years ago, you must show your hatred for them by destroying everything Japanes and German in your house cause you gotta hate them for what they did. I mean, if Iran is right in your mind, why shouldn't you follow suit. Everyone will understand, including your wife. That's what those people would do over there ya know. And if them being crazzzzzy is right, then you beating the hell out of all your appliances is correct to.

P.S. If I don't see you posting on here anymore, I will just figure that your computer was a Sony, hehehehehehehehehehe. Mines a Dell, so no problems there, lolololol.

Ok, I will agree with you on one condition, and one condition only----------->If your scenario is accurate, then we must agree that Japan, Germany, and Italy also hate us for almost the same reason. That we should hate Vietnam. Mexico should despise us cause we stole part of their country, and Canada should also not be to happy with us either.

And since it was YOUR idea, because Japan and Germany killed so many of our relatives a little over 60 years ago, you must show your hatred for them by destroying everything Japanes and German in your house cause you gotta hate them for what they did. I mean, if Iran is right in your mind, why shouldn't you follow suit. Everyone will understand, including your wife. That's what those people would do over there ya know. And if them being crazzzzzy is right, then you beating the hell out of all your appliances is correct to.

P.S. If I don't see you posting on here anymore, I will just figure that your computer was a Sony, hehehehehehehehehehe. Mines a Dell, so no problems there, lolololol.

Why do you say for "almost" the same reason??? Is it because in reality they are opposite, and you talk about people "rewriting" historyLOL???

Mexico and Canada I can't comment on, only because I have not researched those to much.

What are the differences between Iran's situation and the others you mention(Japan, Germany and Italy)??? Did Iran attack us as did Japan?

Why do you say for "almost" the same reason??? Is it because in reality they are opposite, and you talk about people "rewriting" historyLOL???

Mexico and Canada I can't comment on, only because I have not researched those to much.

What are the differences between Iran's situation and the others you mention(Japan, Germany and Italy)??? Did Iran attack us as did Japan?

Yes they did!!! Took our guys off sovereign land called an embassy, plus they fund terrorists who kill our military.

Again----------->how many of their guys have we killed? How many of our guys did Japan and Germany kill of ours. Didn't Russia cost us untold billions? Japan loved their emperor, and look what we made them do.

How about the fact that England shot us the shaft, tried to make our taxes outrageous, and we had to fight a war for freedom?

Hey, Cuba isn't so wonderful either. We screwed them, they pointed nucs at us, etc, etc.

These are all excuses, not reasons for our current behaviour, and Irans. It is just smoke to try and get people in this country to back off, so they can get control of the Middle East and the oil supply.

On some people, it appears to work, on others, well...............you know, I was never a slave owner, and nobody I can think of was ever a slave. They wanna make nice, we should make nice. They want to get nasty, oh well, another one bites the dust!!!!!

P.S. Rewrite history, lolol. I have pointed it out very well and accurately to boot. If you think Iran has a beef, then go buy a gun and prepare yourself to go to Japan. Not only did they kill our guys, are attempting to kill our economy, but we forgave their war retribution. Where is your anger? You should be calling for a military assault!!!!!! Or, are you going to tell me, it was also Americas fault they attacked Pearl Harbor?!?!?!?!?!?!

Edited by Imawhosure

Yes they did!!! Took our guys off sovereign land called an embassy, plus they fund terrorists who kill our military.

Again----------->how many of their guys have we killed? How many of our guys did Japan and Germany kill of ours. Didn't Russia cost us untold billions? Japan loved their emperor, and look what we made them do.

How about the fact that England shot us the shaft, tried to make our taxes outrageous, and we had to fight a war for freedom?

Hey, Cuba isn't so wonderful either. We screwed them, they pointed nucs at us, etc, etc.

These are all excuses, not reasons for our current behaviour, and Irans. It is just smoke to try and get people in this country to back off, so they can get control of the Middle East and the oil supply.

On some people, it appears to work, on others, well...............you know, I was never a slave owner, and nobody I can think of was ever a slave. They wanna make nice, we should make nice. They want to get nasty, oh well, another one bites the dust!!!!!

P.S. Rewrite history, lolol. I have pointed it out very well and accurately to boot. If you think Iran has a beef, then go buy a gun and prepare yourself to go to Japan. Not only did they kill our guys, are attempting to kill our economy, but we forgave their war retribution. Where is your anger? You should be calling for a military assault!!!!!! Or, are you going to tell me, it was also Americas fault they attacked Pearl Harbor?!?!?!?!?!?!

If your talking about the hostages I believe that was the first thing they did to us after the fact of 1953.

It's all pretty complicated and I see what you say to a point. I see what I think to a point also. Who really knows though. Maybe one day over those beers we could agree on something if not at least acknowledge that the other has a point but like I said, what do we really know though. We could go on with Saddam. Did you know they declassified a lot of things from then??? Before he invaded Kuwait he was communicating with the US ambassador. Looked to me like the response from the US was that we were not going to get involved in there internal affairs. We all know what happened after that.

If your talking about the hostages I believe that was the first thing they did to us after the fact of 1953.

It's all pretty complicated and I see what you say to a point. I see what I think to a point also. Who really knows though. Maybe one day over those beers we could agree on something if not at least acknowledge that the other has a point but like I said, what do we really know though. We could go on with Saddam. Did you know they declassified a lot of things from then??? Before he invaded Kuwait he was communicating with the US ambassador. Looked to me like the response from the US was that we were not going to get involved in there internal affairs. We all know what happened after that.

Well, I tend to agree with you it is all complicated. I am not making excuses, but I am sure the American public isn't privy to all of what is going on to this day.

When I discovered years back that Nixon virtually gave our electronics industry to Japan for a one time vote on the UN security council, I knew politicians would sell any, and/or all of us down the tubes for their legacy or ideas. To this day, people who run for President use BUZZ words and phrases like "transparency in government" to convince those who have been paying attention that they won't screw us. It is all a sham as far as I am concerned, lolol. It is not so much that I am cynical, but rather after each administration leaves Washington, we begin to find out about the back door deals that screwed us without ever knowing it.

As far as your point------------->HELL YES you've got a point, and a very good one to boot. Still, if you think our politicians are crooks, you gotta know what is going on in most of these other countrys where their is no leashes at all. That in itself should tell you to take any policy our politicians put forth or say that is happening, with a grain of salt. When someone elses politicians say something on the other hand, (especially those from bassackwards countrys) you should consider it an out and out lie, till you can prove it to be true; along with the actual reasons it happened.(happening)

If we don't trust our politicians whom we elect while having at least some sort of transparency, how dumb would we be to take the word of Castro, or any other country that dislikes us leader?