Midsize Category - Sales October 2007

waymondospiff

I for one think Daimler killed Chrysler and they are in terrible shape with shitty product...........but your mind is in even worst shape. Your logic is so ill concieved, I trully wonder if you believe the crap you type. The 300 and Fusion are in completely different segments PERIOD.

Chrysler was dead well before Daimler came in '98, what product did they launch between '98 and '03 when the "German product" would come to market. Minus of the PT, nothing. The only semi competitor they had in the Mini-van market, was Ford with the Windstar, Dodge trucks were selling but so was everyone with a truck, sub dollar a gallon gas did that. Toyota and Honda made better mini-van's and that what Chrysler's Bread and Butter, they never had great cars.

Daimler got semi-screwed in the deal but needed Chrysler's cash flow to get it though the Benz reorganization.

Fusion outold the supposedly "hot" Chrysler 300 [only 300 - 8,923 sold]

, again. ;-) The so called 'flop' outsold the so called 'car that Ford should have built'.

I'm sure the $7,500 difference in base price had no effect on that. :finger:

Edited by Intrepidatious