It's got some pontential just need the Ford CAW logo on it. Put the logo on the front and the panther on the back. It would be nice to have a cool looking shirt to wear out and inside of the plant. I think the ones they use to have the white t shirt with the vic cop car looked cheap.

It's got some pontential just need the Ford CAW logo on it. Put the logo on the front and the panther on the back. It would be nice to have a cool looking shirt to wear out and inside of the plant. I think the ones they use to have the white t shirt with the vic cop car looked cheap.

The design is the design.

The shirts will probably be available in a few weeks. I'll post a link to ordering info when it's available.

The design is the design.

The shirts will probably be available in a few weeks. I'll post a link to ordering info when it's available.

Just set up a table I don't think the company would have a problem. Just make sure the price is also right. If it is I'll probably get a couple. Hopefully they look cool and who knows maybe you guys could come up with another design showcasing the cop car or my favorite the Marauder.

Here's the lowdown:

Stainboy is a rock poster artist. He's a friend of mine. His website is http://www.stainboyreinel.com. A year or two ago he did a poster for a concert by the band Nashville Pussy that had the panther image linked above. As soon as I saw it, I said, "I bet some Panther owners would be interested in that design."

Earlier this year he started offering T-shirts with some of the images from his posters. I asked, "Are you gonna do the panther?"

He said, "Maybe."

The other day he told me he's getting ready to offer shirts with the panther image on them. I said, "Cool! Give me a link and I'll post it."

When the shirts are available, I'll post a link to how to order them. For now he's offering black and white, and maybe white ringer shirts with black or navy blue. The design will not change.

I doubt he'll be doing any P71s or Marauders anytime soon, but he is a Ford fan. He's owned '99 and '01 Cobras, and he currently drives an '03 Azure Blue Mach 1. His Mach 1 inspired an art print. He's also a huge Steve McQueen/Bullitt fan, and a few years back he did a poster for a band called the Dirtbombs that featured McQueen, the Mustang, and a topless Jacqueline Bisset. He later reworked it for a movie tour of San Francisco. He also has a piece featured in Paul Grushkin's Rockin' down the Highway for the song "Mustang Sally" (I bought the original ink!).

If he does another car art print, expect a '70 Cyclone Spoiler, a '70 Boss 302 with Shaker, or maybe an AMX.

Oh, and Dark Horse Comics is publishing a book of his artwork soon.

Bottom line: If you like the shirt as is, buy one. If you don't, look for something you like better! Just thought I'd share. :D

Edited by Moby Vic