Lots and Lots on Lots of Lots

Ford has led the domestics in vehicle turn this year; I doubt that they are going to let these D3s rot on lots.

In fact D3 numbers should be taken with a grain of salt; unless a vehicle is a strong seller out of the gate (Mustang strong, not Edge strong), you'll see some odd inventory totals the first few months the vehicle is on the market.

I'm not saying the D3s are selling to expectations, I'm just saying it's too soon to get all worked up about D3 inventory levels. Mustang numbers OTOH...... Local Ford dealer has had a Shelby GT for months (unless he's sold several of that exact color, and each has been parked in that exact spot).

Was it marked up when he got it? I have seen a few hanging on the lots here because the ADM scared off potential buyers. The dealer I now deal with just sold a rag top at close to sticker. Not too bad for November in Pittsburgh

Was it marked up when he got it? I have seen a few hanging on the lots here because the ADM scared off potential buyers. The dealer I now deal with just sold a rag top at close to sticker. Not too bad for November in Pittsburgh

I dunno. Never looked that close. It's a 'best price' dealer. They sell all the rest of their inventory below MSRP.