stickman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida squirrel.....

Now thats your best post ever!

That will be me one day! :hysterical:

Hey unionj, How are you doing? Having a great time up here. But man I thought you did some whining. You can't come close to the guys I work with up here. Take it easy and hope all is going good.

NOT A CHANCE NON EMPLOYEE,

I WORK AT FORD! not right at this minute...lol

can you say that ?

answer the question.......

or that's right you are a repukeagan, you cant answer the question....

IDIOT!

I'm registered NPP (NO PARTY PREFERENCE) OR INDEPENDANT.

IGNORANT FIRED EMPLOYEE... OR SOON TO BE IGNORANT FIRED EMPLOYEE!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Hey unionj, How are you doing? Having a great time up here. But man I thought you did some whining. You can't come close to the guys I work with up here. Take it easy and hope all is going good.

Yeah I heard it's a totally different animal.

Doing good, the new business is paying the bills and keeping me in the lifestyle I was accustomed too.

I see some of the guys who work at the terminals from time to time and you can't help but bump into people around town.

As for having a great time up there let me know how you feel after 2 monthes with snow on the ground LOL!

Good luck and say hi to any Nappers I knew.

Arsehole (or asshole in North America) is slang for the anus and can be used as a derisive descriptor of Dark271, Dark270 or any fat middle aged man playing at Star Wars . It is formed from arse, which according to the Oxford English Dictionary has been used since the 11th century to refer to the rump of an animal and since the 14th century to refer to a person's buttocks. The combined form arsehole is first attested from 1500 in its literal use to refer to the anus. The metaphorical use of the word to refer to the worst place in a region (e.g., "the arsehole of the world") is first attested in print in 1865; the use to refer to a contemptible person is first attested in 1933.[1] But as with other vulgarities, these uses of the word may have been common in oral speech for some time before their first print appearances.

Arsehole (or asshole in North America) is slang for the anus and can be used as a derisive descriptor of Dark271, Dark270 or any fat middle aged man playing at Star Wars . It is formed from arse, which according to the Oxford English Dictionary has been used since the 11th century to refer to the rump of an animal and since the 14th century to refer to a person's buttocks. The combined form arsehole is first attested from 1500 in its literal use to refer to the anus. The metaphorical use of the word to refer to the worst place in a region (e.g., "the arsehole of the world") is first attested in print in 1865; the use to refer to a contemptible person is first attested in 1933.[1] But as with other vulgarities, these uses of the word may have been common in oral speech for some time before their first print appearances.

anyone can copy and paste ....

union gay.

1. Anyone whose mere presence causes an involuntary gag-reflex upon all those unfortunately nearby.

2. anyone who thinks nap should have stayed open and blames anyone or anything for it's demise.

anyone can copy and paste ....

union gay.

1. Anyone whose mere presence causes an involuntary gag-reflex upon all those unfortunately nearby.

2. anyone who thinks nap should have stayed open and blames anyone or anything for it's demise.

For you the gag reflex is a memory of last nights activity and it would only make sense that someone or something caused NAP's closure. Duh!

Yeah I heard it's a totally different animal.

Doing good, the new business is paying the bills and keeping me in the lifestyle I was accustomed too.

I see some of the guys who work at the terminals from time to time and you can't help but bump into people around town.

As for having a great time up there let me know how you feel after 2 monthes with snow on the ground LOL!

Good luck and say hi to any Nappers I knew.

Yea there will be a couple of crappy months but it was great not breaking a sweat this summer. Got to see a little snow last night. The guys I work with are all pretty cool just don't try to tell them how we did anything at nap. Glad to hear you are doing good. Pm me where your business is and maybe I can drop in and see you when I'm back in town.