2008 calendar

motley crew

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we going to get a 2008 calendar this year or are we that poor, we must be poor cause the union didnt even give gift for christmas

:stop: You need to ask Dave Dooley and Pat Reid why we don't have a gift this year. The Local never-- ever-- paid for a gift. :redcard:

Joint funds paid for the gift every year. Joint funds are controlled locally by the Plant Chairman and Plant Manager.

NOT the Local Union. :slap:

Joint funds are 32 million in the hole :doh: .....gifts are long gone :rant: ....I dont think we will ever see gifts again ever. :banghead:

If you noticed the LOCAL 228 UNION funds are up almost 100k in 6 months. I am guessing the 55% pay cuts Jeff and Al put into place for officers and no expense money for all the officers, committemen and appointees is the reason for that.

From what I gather the local isn't going broke anymore, but the President is worried about the future and has cut spending considerably.

He started office with 264k. 6 months later he's at 360k and on pace to reach 400k by the end of January. (check beacon financial report)

Incredible!!! to say the least. He really hit oficers hard. They went from making 130k a year to 68k and the President only makes about 20K a year from the Local instead of 60k. The rest is paid contractually from the company.

I think people in the union are still pissed off at him about it too. Because he told them to "go ahead and bitch about it to the membership". "Then they will see what your all about"...it passed unanimusly amoung the union people at the general membership.

I have to give jeff and al credit, they did the obvious thing which was prolly the hardest thing to do. Take on all your friends before his election to reduce thier wages and his by 50 plus percent and eliminate 5k a year in expenses for everyone. That takes balls. Think about it.....

What union guy could say it was'nt right? The members would have creamed them in the last election (ala Sandra Edwards). Genious.

So really you dont know what your talking about and you think about a 10 dollar gift over a 100k a year job.......genious ,your a genious.

Please take a buyout and save our plant.

Edited by wakeup

:stop: You need to ask Dave Dooley and Pat Reid why we don't have a gift this year. The Local never-- ever-- paid for a gift. :redcard:

Joint funds paid for the gift every year. Joint funds are controlled locally by the Plant Chairman and Plant Manager.

NOT the Local Union. :slap:

Joint funds are 32 million in the hole :doh: .....gifts are long gone :rant: ....I dont think we will ever see gifts again ever. :banghead:

If you noticed the LOCAL 228 UNION funds are up almost 100k in 6 months. I am guessing the 55% pay cuts Jeff and Al put into place for officers and no expense money for all the officers, committemen and appointees is the reason for that.

From what I gather the local isn't going broke anymore, but the President is worried about the future and has cut spending considerably.

He started office with 264k. 6 months later he's at 360k and on pace to reach 400k by the end of January. (check beacon financial report)

Incredible!!! to say the least. He really hit oficers hard. They went from making 130k a year to 68k and the President only makes about 20K a year from the Local instead of 60k. The rest is paid contractually from the company.

I think people in the union are still pissed off at him about it too. Because he told them to "go ahead and bitch about it to the membership". "Then they will see what your all about"...it passed unanimusly amoung the union people at the general membership.

I have to give jeff and al credit, they did the obvious thing which was prolly the hardest thing to do. Take on all your friends before his election to reduce thier wages and his by 50 plus percent and eliminate 5k a year in expenses for everyone. That takes balls. Think about it.....

What union guy could say it was'nt right? The members would have creamed them in the last election (ala Sandra Edwards). Genious.

So really you dont know what your talking about and you think about a 10 dollar gift over a 100k a year job.......genious ,your a genious.

Please take a buyout and save our plant.

I hope I am wrong, but this guy needs to get involved instead of listen to the bullshit on the floor. Go to a union meeting! I give Jeff credit for having balls. He could have waited for the ship to sink before making change. A good leader uses his crystal ball and can see that sht coming. Nice job for doing whats right for the membership and the local. Hope that didn't hurt him. His committee should understand...everyone needs to start trimming the fat. Tough decision but thats what leaders get paid to do. Other Locals should learn by this!!!

I hope I am wrong, but this guy needs to get involved instead of listen to the bullshit on the floor. Go to a union meeting! I give Jeff credit for having balls. He could have waited for the ship to sink before making change. A good leader uses his crystal ball and can see that sht coming. Nice job for doing whats right for the membership and the local. Hope that didn't hurt him. His committee should understand...everyone needs to start trimming the fat. Tough decision but thats what leaders get paid to do. Other Locals should learn by this!!!

Well I see when I went to work last night that we got a calender from the plant! I think with all the TLO's right before Christmas we might have saved a bit of money to be able to print these! :banghead: :banghead:

two seperate issues...the calendars were paid by local nickel funds....which dooley and Reid have to co sign....tlo's save our operating budget...

They look like shit. ohhhh well!!!!!!!

Funny, the stock investers say the same thing about ford...and would'nt you know it they are related....get the stock up and sell cars and trucks and im sure our leadership will make sure we get first class calendars next year...

but you are right you should ask for your money back....

Funny, the stock investers say the same thing about ford...and would'nt you know it they are related....get the stock up and sell cars and trucks and im sure our leadership will make sure we get first class calendars next year...

but you are right you should ask for your money back....

what u need to be concerned about is a particular female in 16 who is sleeping with all the men @ sterling, single and married! :shades:

What are you made that she is not not giving you a little? Don't be a cock blocker and fuck every body's else's game up! :hysterical: :hysterical: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: LOL

NO, NOT AT ALL. MAYBE U SHOULD TAKE YOUR WHITE ASS OVER THERE. SHE LIKE EM IN ALL COLORS! SHE'S A VERY FREAKY GIRL.SHE WEARS " FLOODS " AND A SCARF EVERYDAY. IM SURE U KNOW HER PIMP! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

DAYS,DEPT. 16. C-WASHER JOB. GO SEE 4 YOURSELF WAKE UP. U MIGHT LIKE. :ohsnap:

You must be the dept 16 committeeman....your always concerned who is banging your x old ladies....and crying all over about it.

give it up buddy......your x's always do.

Edited by wakeup

No, I'm not who you say you are and I could care less who's banging who or what.

Besides the point... Since when is there a commiteeman walking around Sterling? It sure seemed none of them were around when you needed them? RIGHT? :poke: :poke: :fan: :fan: RIGHT???

:bowdown:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon