Tulsa Close, Nashville stay open?

ez2nve

I am new and have not seen anything that says this is explicitly a UAW forum. In fact, on the forums page it says "Ford Employee Forum

Blue collar or white collar - this is your one and only stop.". If I am incorrect, than I apologize.

Reading your earlier posts, I was under the impression that you did not work for glass ( Ithought I read you were from Monroe). Given the fact that this vote may determine whether or not I have a job going forward, it seems to me that I have more of a stake to voice my opinion on this one than you. By the way, I was trying to provide a little valuable insight and I think we are in agreement on the issue. I have worked side by side with the UAW for years an have many UAW friends. I want what is best for all of us. I have never understood this UAW vs. Salaried mentality. We are all just trying to provide for our families. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your post, but ,most management personnel have run this company amuk with reckless and abandoment for many years. Without any input from the workers. Who said I was from Monroe??? I beleive I have been in discussions with someone I think was from Monroe, He may think I work there, but is sadly mistaken...anyway....The UAW Ford members are taken care of so please do not act like you are one in the same. I feel for all decent salaried guys, but please do not try and influence anyone. Let them vote on their own, just supply facts!! Thanks!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face it. The International sold us out. No reply to our appeal until the last minute, shoved a vote down our throats and backed us off of the cliff. Facts are facts. Now we move forward from here. The vote went down 83% in favor of the Zeledyne contract. It sucks but we will live to fight another day. TGP showed solidarity. Lets Rock On! Oh, and by the way, Captain723 is from Monroe aka JD. :happy feet:

Hey asshole, captain 723 is from Local 400!!!! You figured me out!! :finger: Pretty brilliant elgato...let me guess how you figured that out :headscratch: 723 :finger: If you do not what the Master agreement Art. VII sect. 23 stands for....it is right to strike.....WOW...learn something new everyday!!

Hey asshole, captain 723 is from Local 400!!!! You figured me out!! :finger: Pretty brilliant elgato...let me guess how you figured that out :headscratch: 723 :finger: If you do not what the Master agreement Art. VII sect. 23 stands for....it is right to strike.....WOW...learn something new everyday!!

Local 723=Monroe=JD. And thanks for the personal attacks, by the way. You seem up on Master Agreements - read page two of the 2005 MOU and tell me what it says since you are such a smart guy.

Thank you for your post, but ,most management personnel have run this company amuk with reckless and abandoment for many years. Without any input from the workers. Who said I was from Monroe??? I beleive I have been in discussions with someone I think was from Monroe, He may think I work there, but is sadly mistaken...anyway....The UAW Ford members are taken care of so please do not act like you are one in the same. I feel for all decent salaried guys, but please do not try and influence anyone. Let them vote on their own, just supply facts!! Thanks!!

Just the facts mam,

post-29955-1202615352_thumb.jpg

I posted it in this thread when that salaried fk paris tried chiming in like he is somebody!!

All you posted was a vague reference to being a local 400 member.

captain 723 is from Local 400!!!!

However, I feel that is a lie. You also posted this:

Hey dumb ass....before you claim to know me...you must know where I am at and where I come from. You know either so fk off and don't claim too!! My future does not hinge on anything a salaried fk does or does not do.

Your future doesn't hinge on anything a salaried person does? Hmmmmm. Now, where in the Ford system is there no salaried personnel. That's right. The International.

Take your own advice:

You just don't get it....I am done talking on this thread!! If you need help with your market test give me a buzz!!

Your future doesn't hinge on anything a salaried person does? Hmmmmm. Now, where in the Ford system is there no salaried personnel. That's right. The International.

Take your own advice:

Hey private dik.....Don't wuit your day job!!!!

I come from 2 locations in Local 400. I consider both to be home!!

Also....that salaried fk has been on herre before threatening people and all he is, is a suckretary. That is all I was saying and what do you think that the actions of one salaried guy is going to affect anyone in the UAW. All I was referring too was that he couldn't do sht to anyone.

Great under desk, I mean cover work private dik!! :hysterical:

Hey....didn't I see you on TV??

private_dick_movie.jpg

Take your own advice:

Pioneer,..Saptain's games are just cat and mouse. Its stale, its old, its time to move on. Ask him to quote anything concrete he has given us before its been rolled out. Even Takemebacktoblue "heard" about the 50k/70k b-4 him. He may indeed be in the know and he impresses people by dangling it out there without being too specific or posting any pdf's. Even this break in seniority shit, he hmm's' and haw's about it, enticing guys like fantasyfrank and hd hogman. Oh of course he can list his accomplishments, cuz he goes back and deletes his posts or changes them. He says its so he is accurate and can admit when he is wrong. Sorry but that is called covering your tracks so no one can say you ever said anything different. Thats not admitting anyhting. Now an upstanding guy would be Pioneer...a guy who posted pdf's of flowbacks,etc when a brother didnt have any info and he did. Or TakeMeBack who also posted things as soon as he could to share real info. Others on here have done the same. Captain723 has NOT. He is simply a tease who thinks he must also be a sentinel for the I-uaw (at a minimum), to deflect any criticism or discourse among the ranks. And he must do it with vile as bad as some of the worst on here. Well its time to jump off this soapbox . To all our brothers/sisters who can respect another, good night.

Hey private dik.....Don't wuit your day job!!!!

I come from 2 locations in Local 400. I consider both to be home!!

Also....that salaried fk has been on herre before threatening people and all he is, is a suckretary. That is all I was saying and what do you think that the actions of one salaried guy is going to affect anyone in the UAW. All I was referring too was that he couldn't do sht to anyone.

Great under desk, I mean cover work private dik!! :hysterical:

Hey....didn't I see you on TV??

private_dick_movie.jpg

Captin where did you hire in at?

post-29955-1202691841_thumb.jpg

Edited by wakeup

East side....

You are another dumb A*s just like your brother b4 you Wizard. For the union membership's sake, I am very glad you are NOT an I-rep! You come on here acting like a big man who knows everything and when the time comes to put out, you cave! Just like your bretheren b4 you. YOU are the one that needs to get off of this forum. You are just a wannabe I-rep with multiple aka's and none of you know Sh*t!

Go back to the womens bathroom up in the administration building where you clean and get back to work.

Is one of your aka's "TheDrunk"?

Pioneer,..Saptain's games are just cat and mouse. Its stale, its old, its time to move on. Ask him to quote anything concrete he has given us before its been rolled out. Even Takemebacktoblue "heard" about the 50k/70k b-4 him. He may indeed be in the know and he impresses people by dangling it out there without being too specific or posting any pdf's. Even this break in seniority shit, he hmm's' and haw's about it, enticing guys like fantasyfrank and hd hogman. Oh of course he can list his accomplishments, cuz he goes back and deletes his posts or changes them. He says its so he is accurate and can admit when he is wrong. Sorry but that is called covering your tracks so no one can say you ever said anything different. Thats not admitting anyhting. Now an upstanding guy would be Pioneer...a guy who posted pdf's of flowbacks,etc when a brother didnt have any info and he did. Or TakeMeBack who also posted things as soon as he could to share real info. Others on here have done the same. Captain723 has NOT. He is simply a tease who thinks he must also be a sentinel for the I-uaw (at a minimum), to deflect any criticism or discourse among the ranks. And he must do it with vile as bad as some of the worst on here. Well its time to jump off this soapbox . To all our brothers/sisters who can respect another, good night.

And, after all of Captian's isight, the sale of the Glass Division could be in jepardy! It seems that Ford grossly undervalued the Division and now they are trying to negotialte another deal How about that. . . So much for knowing it all without any information.

And, after all of Captian's isight, the sale of the Glass Division could be in jepardy! It seems that Ford grossly undervalued the Division and now they are trying to negotialte another deal How about that. . . So much for knowing it all without any information.

Where are you getting this information? Please Post your source.

LOL......it came from a inline supervisor!!! :hysterical: I have to take care of something but I will be back to give the real reason.

ELGato....don't believe everything you hear under the desk!!

Well, Mr. Know-it-all, you should know about being under desks!! :happy feet: