Hey leptradesman where are you?

2-dogs

I've been hearing everyone at Lima talk about how unhappy you are and that you bad mouth everyone, union and company. So lets hear it whats your problem? Do you want to go back to production for a cut in pay, do you want off of the imt program or what? You know who I am, the only millwright on days that is in the IMT program. Do you think that this is the place to air our laundry? Do you see the other locals on here bad mouthing everything? Do you think this helps us? Since I think that you are an idiot i"m going to explain something to you. First of all, the international does read this shit! This gets back to Bob King, to Cleve.,Romeo,ect. Do you think that all these other locals are our friends? They are fighting for their lives, just like we are. Read local 1250 newsletters and tell me if you think they are our brothers. They talk about how we took work away from them in the early 80's, they talk about how fortunate they were to have an int. negotiator this time that took care care of Brookpark and kept them open and got them new work. All that you've done is hurt us. They feed on this shit! If everyone felt the same as you do, I would say have at it, but they don't. Think about what you are doing on here. Think about something - - - THERE IS NO OTHER PLANT THAT CAN BUILD MOTORS LIKE WE CAN!!! Take the politics away, take the ass kissing away, put us on a level field, and we will kick their ass every time. Just like we always have, and they know it! They can talk the shit but but can't deliver. Most of the IMT's like the program.- - -It's a second chance at having a job rather than getting laid off. Most of us signed up for the job. Apparently, you didn't. Ask to be taken off! I personally dont think that anyone that doesn't want to be on the program should be. Have you expressed your opinion to our local, or just got on here and blown off? Everyone knows who you are, and not for a minute do I buy the bullshit about you giving your password to 5 or6 others so that they can post on here! This shit comes from you! Good luck, I hope we don't tranfer to the same plant!

I've been hearing everyone at Lima talk about how unhappy you are and that you bad mouth everyone, union and company. So lets hear it whats your problem? Do you want to go back to production for a cut in pay, do you want off of the imt program or what? You know who I am, the only millwright on days that is in the IMT program. Do you think that this is the place to air our laundry? Do you see the other locals on here bad mouthing everything? Do you think this helps us? Since I think that you are an idiot i"m going to explain something to you. First of all, the international does read this shit! This gets back to Bob King, to Cleve.,Romeo,ect. Do you think that all these other locals are our friends? They are fighting for their lives, just like we are. Read local 1250 newsletters and tell me if you think they are our brothers. They talk about how we took work away from them in the early 80's, they talk about how fortunate they were to have an int. negotiator this time that took care care of Brookpark and kept them open and got them new work. All that you've done is hurt us. They feed on this shit! If everyone felt the same as you do, I would say have at it, but they don't. Think about what you are doing on here. Think about something - - - THERE IS NO OTHER PLANT THAT CAN BUILD MOTORS LIKE WE CAN!!! Take the politics away, take the ass kissing away, put us on a level field, and we will kick their ass every time. Just like we always have, and they know it! They can talk the shit but but can't deliver. Most of the IMT's like the program.- - -It's a second chance at having a job rather than getting laid off. Most of us signed up for the job. Apparently, you didn't. Ask to be taken off! I personally dont think that anyone that doesn't want to be on the program should be. Have you expressed your opinion to our local, or just got on here and blown off? Everyone knows who you are, and not for a minute do I buy the bullshit about you giving your password to 5 or6 others so that they can post on here! This shit comes from you! Good luck, I hope we don't tranfer to the same plant!

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!!!!! :banghead:

You've really given us all alot to think about. I'm unhappy with the IMT program? How about all the majority of production and majority of trades that voted it down!! Don't they count too?You think I bad mouth the union and company? No I just don't agrree with some people that don't want to protect our trades jobs. If you were up on the IMT concept you would know that the places that do it contract out all of their trades work. Is that what you want? None of the trades want to go back to production for less money but at least we would have guaranteed recall rights! IMT's don't! Yes this is the place for ford employees to talk about issues of their plants and other plants. Yes I have read studies on IMT programs. Yes I do read about other locals bad mouthing us ! They say we are the ones that started this IMT shit! I am glad that Romeo, Dearborn, the international and other plants read this so maybe someone can keep our local in line about what they give away and will force other plants to give away. So having a rep go with international to negotiate is something new? Next contract it's our turn to send someone up. Not everyone feels like I do you are right but obviously 79% of production and 69% of trades did last time around or don't they count? Most of the IMTs like the program? Give me a break!! Ask them what they would rather do and when their year is up if they have the seniority you'll see how many that volunteered get out. Don't confuse signing up for this as wanting to do it. Most everone that wasn't trying to protect their job (which I see nothing wrong with) signed up to get in a certain department or certain shift. I do feel that This Imt program should have been strictly volunteer anyway because to this date it has never been run like a true IMT program is supose to. They should have just allowed anyone that was in trouble of getting laid off go into it. If this new IMT program passes and trades don't have to run machines and someday you are back doing your trade then feel lucky that there are alot of us out there not just thinking of ourselves. I really don't care if you think I post all this or not it really doesn't matter to me. As far as Bob King goes , he is a tradesman so do you really think he wants to cut the trades out? The phrase IMT can be meant many different ways . Our local just took it too far that's all.

You've really given us all alot to think about. I'm unhappy with the IMT program? How about all the majority of production and majority of trades that voted it down!! Don't they count too?You think I bad mouth the union and company? No I just don't agrree with some people that don't want to protect our trades jobs. If you were up on the IMT concept you would know that the places that do it contract out all of their trades work. Is that what you want? None of the trades want to go back to production for less money but at least we would have guaranteed recall rights! IMT's don't! Yes this is the place for ford employees to talk about issues of their plants and other plants. Yes I have read studies on IMT programs. Yes I do read about other locals bad mouthing us ! They say we are the ones that started this IMT shit! I am glad that Romeo, Dearborn, the international and other plants read this so maybe someone can keep our local in line about what they give away and will force other plants to give away. So having a rep go with international to negotiate is something new? Next contract it's our turn to send someone up. Not everyone feels like I do you are right but obviously 79% of production and 69% of trades did last time around or don't they count? Most of the IMTs like the program? Give me a break!! Ask them what they would rather do and when their year is up if they have the seniority you'll see how many that volunteered get out. Don't confuse signing up for this as wanting to do it. Most everone that wasn't trying to protect their job (which I see nothing wrong with) signed up to get in a certain department or certain shift. I do feel that This Imt program should have been strictly volunteer anyway because to this date it has never been run like a true IMT program is supose to. They should have just allowed anyone that was in trouble of getting laid off go into it. If this new IMT program passes and trades don't have to run machines and someday you are back doing your trade then feel lucky that there are alot of us out there not just thinking of ourselves. I really don't care if you think I post all this or not it really doesn't matter to me. As far as Bob King goes , he is a tradesman so do you really think he wants to cut the trades out? The phrase IMT can be meant many different ways . Our local just took it too far that's all.

LEP has been vocal about how he feels about the IMT's...It's ok....thats what this forum is for...

We just asked him to listen to other plants opinions as well..

He has....his retoric has changed....I dont think he makes your plant look bad.

Lima is a good of plant as any..not better but just as good...and yes we are all brothers and sisters....He came on this site spitting out a bunch of venom....

but he has listened and now understands more..go a little easy on LEP...he is learning as we all are.

He is not blaming people by name..he just don't like the change......and I think he is understanding none of us do..but we are all dealing with change..not an easy thing to do..

But we will do it....and we will become the best again......and LEP will be a huge part of that change..

LEP has been vocal about how he feels about the IMT's...It's ok....thats what this forum is for...

We just asked him to listen to other plants opinions as well..

He has....his retoric has changed....I dont think he makes your plant look bad.

Lima is a good of plant as any..not better but just as good...and yes we are all brothers and sisters....He came on this site spitting out a bunch of venom....

but he has listened and now understands more..go a little easy on LEP...he is learning as we all are.

He is not blaming people by name..he just don't like the change......and I think he is understanding none of us do..but we are all dealing with change..not an easy thing to do..

But we will do it....and we will become the best again......and LEP will be a huge part of that change..

Who are you and what did you do with wakeup?

confused.jpg

this to the only millwright in the imt program that does not think production has a voice. EAT SHIT I work real close to you.

Aren't you the same mill wright that tried to talk all the other millwrights into taking off on a saturday because you were pissed at the company then turned around and worked it yourself?

The truth about the situation is You are a millright and Lima did away with your classification and you want somebody elses job!!!!! This is why You are in favor of IMT program.... You think this IMT program is the only way you will keep working!!!! But You are self centered and selfish because all You are doing is taking some production workers job... Some one who has been on the assembly line for years and wants to be a machine operator.... This is not Union Solidarity when we fight over each others work!!!! I'm sure the company is very happy we are all infighting about who does these jobs.... At some point the International Union should get involved..... We shouldn't have skilled trades people running machines all day long and never doing there trade classification!!!!