Parts plants closing??????

Hvcpicker

Critic you said in your post on the buyouts that "all parts plants will be gone by the end of the year with the exception of a few that will live another four years " ? What have you heard ? Is Hazell getting ready to pull the plug? Or is this just buyout spin to get us to leave? :titanic: Where would they move the parts operations? Truck and Fly everything in? Thanks for any info you have. :reading:

Critic you said in your post on the buyouts that "all parts plants will be gone by the end of the year with the exception of a few that will live another four years " ? What have you heard ? Is Hazell getting ready to pull the plug? Or is this just buyout spin to get us to leave? :titanic: Where would they move the parts operations? Truck and Fly everything in? Thanks for any info you have. :reading:

Hey friend!.. When I said parts plants, I meant producing parts..(the ACH plants). Since you work in a parts warehouse, I can see where you panicked. Slow down now, and regain your breathing.

Hey friend!.. When I said parts plants, I meant producing parts..(the ACH plants). Since you work in a parts warehouse, I can see where you panicked. Slow down now, and regain your breathing.

Rawsonville is a parts plant also--what did you hear about it?

Remember, you are Ford now...NOT AHC!!! Thats a good thing otherwise I am sure you guys would have closed down already or would have heard of a closing date long before today. :shades:

Still a parts plant and Ford wants to get rid of them all. just wondering if there was any news about it.

What parts plant are you from? I'm at National PDC.................

What parts plant are you from? I'm at National PDC.................

:censored: No disrespect intended but I am gonna keep my plant out of this , just wondering like most of us about our future. Hope you understand . Critic I have taken your advice and I am breathing easy again! :hysterical: Thanks for the info.