Our New Stang

PREMiERdrum

As some of you know, last May I ordered a 2008 Black Mustang Warriors in Pink Convertible as a suprise for my wife. She is very active in breast cancer awareness, and she always said her dream car was a black mustang convertible with pink stripes, so I knew I had to! With the help of Pioneer, we were able to purchase the car XPlan, getting quite a deal. We finally took delivery in August, trading in the '06 Legend Lime Coupe. I know a lot of people make fun of this car, but we love it and it's for a great cause. Here are some pics of Sally III:

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

4.jpg

14.jpg

And the '06 we traded in, Sally II:

18.jpg

Nice! I am a fan of the WIP Mustangs and their cause.

Noticed in your sig... her first Mustang was a 2004 Pony Package V6 in Compeition Orange. Man, she loved that car. Oddly, it got broken into about a year and a half after we got it. We took it to our dealer for body work, and they discovered significant damage under some panels. The car had been totaled, not documented, and then sold at auction. They called me and said we needed to come in that night to work it out. They pointed her at a row of 2006 V6 stangs and told her to pick one out. Amazing dealership.

Dick Masheter Ford on the east side of Columbus, Ohio.

Hands down, the BEST dealer experiences I have ever had.

We are responsible for (between us and our families) 12 purchases there over the last 3 years, and we'll continue to point people their way. Great group of people.

Dick Masheter Ford on the east side of Columbus, Ohio.

Hands down, the BEST dealer experiences I have ever had.

We are responsible for (between us and our families) 12 purchases there over the last 3 years, and we'll continue to point people their way. Great group of people.

How close is the dealer from Polaris Ave. My Cousin asked me for a x plan pin and they live around that area by the evil empire Ohio State :) I can tell them to check that dealer out. Go blue !

Edited by mcanton40

How close is the dealer from Polaras Ave. My Cousin asked me for a x plan pin and they live around that area by the evil empire Ohio State :) I can tell them to check that dealer out. Go blue !

25-30 minute drive from Polaris Parkway, I think that's what you meant...

71 south to 270 east, then onto 70 westbound, exit at Hamilton Rd - Whitehall. The dealership is at Hamilton Rd and US 40.

We always work with John Lee, but Ken Peltz is awesome too.

Feel free to tell them that Ross Musick recommended them there... they'll be taken care of!

25-30 minute drive from Polaris Parkway, I think that's what you meant...

71 south to 270 east, then onto 70 westbound, exit at Hamilton Rd - Whitehall. The dealership is at Hamilton Rd and US 40.

We always work with John Lee, but Ken Peltz is awesome too.

Feel free to tell them that Ross Musick recommended them there... they'll be taken care of!

Thats it Polaris Parkway, Thanks