While we are sleeping Van Dyke!

disagree

The only thing that we can do at this point is hope that the other guys in the committeeroom take him out next election.til then just get ready for him to sell everything we got..Why did they ask sterling people to come back then bring in Utica?

What do you mean other guys take him out?

election is a long way off, if people aren't happy then they should try to get him removed now. the people in the room have no special sway, they are just members like everyone else. The members as a whole can decide who will be chairman. I have supported Jim, but if the majority doesn't then maybe they can make a change.

Edited by mechanic

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct,we need someone in that job that is loyal to the members.And you say go to Union meetings and bitch is incorrect he will never learn.Mod sat out in a machining dept.got wrote up for running bad parts 2 times and also got wrote up for not going to work and claimed he learned his lesson on how to treat his members and here is treating you all like shit!!! ljcdad your green and it sounds like you are going to learn the hard way!!!

There are some real good guys in that room if they had balls...but they want to be appointed so...there goes that...

Jim will dangle the appointed jobs and then have to tell everyone the bad news when he makes his picks...many deserving people will get the shaft again...just to take care of MOD and Ken's political agenda.

There are some real good guys in that room if they had balls...but they want to be appointed so...there goes that...

Jim will dangle the appointed jobs and then have to tell everyone the bad news when he makes his picks...many deserving people will get the shaft again...just to take care of MOD and Ken's political agenda.

what appointed jobs are open?

I know about seroka's spot but what else?

What do you mean other guys take him out?

election is a long way off, if people aren't happy then they should try to get him removed now. the people in the room have no special sway, they are just members like everyone else. The members as a whole can decide who will be chairman. I have supported Jim, but if the majority doesn't then maybe they can make a change.

You do sound like one of those committemen with no bals as I mentioned...why is'nt his loyal soldier Stefani stepping up to the plate??? Too busy covering Jim ass...?

what appointed jobs are open?

I know about seroka's spot but what else?

you had 4 reps get removed...or actually take retirements...lol :hysterical:

so there should be 4 spots open....if he removes Vince...thats 5 appointed jobs open.... :reading:

unless Jim seels ya'll down the river and does'nt replace them..to cover up his mess and take care of the company. :banghead:

Jim Modzelewski "If I was elected this kind of stuff would not happen" :hysterical:

I Would like to be appointed, that's why I was asking what was open. Being a Mod supporter, maybe I've got a chance at it. I'd need some extra OT on a regular basis though.

Dude are you serious? listen...Mod will use you like a street walker. But you know what I say "Live and Learn"

You gotta spin to win...good luck.

When MOD has tuff decisions he runs and hides...leaving everyone else to clean up the mess...when the mess is clean he magically reappears.....this is MOD period..so you really want to have to work for a guy like that?

seems the committeman job you have right now is the best deal in town...keep following MOD you'll be a superstar man. :shades:

Edited by wakeup

Mechanic,all you have to do is stop by mods office and ask him.He is going to appoint everyone that asks so good luck!!!! Don't kid yourself.he will screw over anyone right now just to stay afloat!!!

Yeah, and I really feel we have developed a special bond on the internet. :blink:

I just trying to save your feelings from getting hurt when he takes a texas size shit on your face. :hysterical:

Im sure International will not just let him appoint anyone to the jobs that are open. If they start giving people that do not know what they are doing in these jobs then we are just as bad as the company!!

If someone out of the woodwork gets appointed than I will be shocked..

Im sure International will not just let him appoint anyone to the jobs that are open. If they start giving people that do not know what they are doing in these jobs then we are just as bad as the company!!

From what I am hearing, you might want to bite down hard on some leather so you do'nt bite your tounge off when your zapped.

Damn your still playing Bitch. Show up call him out, not for teaching him but for the union you supposedly care about. Ask him to resign, explain, and/or offer explanation, but your scared.

I love how people bitch and cry but won't go public. They are sooo strong and know it all on line.

Disagree's personifies that Brad Paisley song...

funny tune....you ripped it off...but funny...good to see you have a sense of humor....you will need that when mod sells you out of that appointed job..... :reading:

LJCDAD,you are right these people wan't to sit back and bitch.they did not write him up so it's time to move on....We have all done it.As far as the utica going to VD that was probably out of his controll are you going to shit all over him for that to? Im sure he will appoint the most qualified people, are you going to bitch about that? And Im sure he will get the best contract he can get for the membership but you will still bitch!!

LJCDAD,you are right these people wan't to sit back and bitch.they did not write him up so it's time to move on....We have all done it.As far as the utica going to VD that was probably out of his controll are you going to shit all over him for that to? Im sure he will appoint the most qualified people, are you going to bitch about that? And Im sure he will get the best contract he can get for the membership but you will still bitch!!

How much do you want to bet he covers his politcal ass....he will appoint trades and minorities......wanna bet?

If he replaces all of them..what's the cost if he is not getting written up?...

The company must really be very, extreamly, super duper, extra, special close to this guy.

Somthing just sounds off to me. Make up your own minds.

:shades:

Edited by wakeup

As far as appointments go I think it should go to qualified people not becuase you are a women or black but becuase you are qualified... But with all the problems Mod has made for himself he will be forced to put someone in the jobs as part of the deal to save his ass.

As far as appointments go I think it should go to qualified people not becuase you are a women or black but becuase you are qualified... But with all the problems Mod has made for himself he will be forced to put someone in the jobs as part of the deal to save his ass.

least your seeing the light of day...just continue doing a great job as a committeman and your chance will come in time. Especially at VanDyke. In/out/in/out/in....i can't keep track of those winners.

Flatout.....ummm Debbie Littleton...does the name ring a bell? :reading: I was just wondering what are her qualifications? :hysterical:

How much experience does she have? :shades:

I hope your not too shocked he would put a Int Reps kid on to save his ass :redcard: .....

makes sense: make a deal with a UAW INternational Executiveboard member and have your political career saved...

I found out it's true that she was getting one of the open jobs.They also told me Mod keeps excepting resumes like he does not know who he is appointing.the guys in that committeeroom are going to jump off his ship so fast it will make your head spin..How long can they support him when he makes those kind of decisions?Mod is opening the door for everyone to back Nick up in the next election and put Mod back on the floor during his last few years at Ford!! I think 2 officers from the local have to sign the letter that they send to international right?They also would be responsible for putting unqualified people on important jobs,correct?

I found out it's true that she was getting one of the open jobs.They also told me Mod keeps excepting resumes like he does not know who he is appointing.the guys in that committeeroom are going to jump off his ship so fast it will make your head spin..How long can they support him when he makes those kind of decisions?Mod is opening the door for everyone to back Nick up in the next election and put Mod back on the floor during his last few years at Ford!! I think 2 officers from the local have to sign the letter that they send to international right?They also would be responsible for putting unqualified people on important jobs,correct?

This is just another power move by MOD and Lambert and "the righteous good ole boys at UAW/FORD".

How do I know what's going on before it all goes down? Stay Tuned....

Edited by wakeup

Wakeup,Since you can see into the future is this guy going to get fired or did he DO EVERYTHING that the Company and Iternational wanted?I would have to say that he will never get elected agian..He has NO support....

He was a good boy and will not get fired.....He will do what he is told and the UAW FORD dept. are obviously approving his actions.

Because, if it were up to the company alone, they would auto fire him...so UAW has to be protecting him and he is using what he has to protect him self...the contract,appointments,making committemen and other officers do his dirty work while he "gets sick" or goes on vacation with the company and lets them hang out to dry like dirty laundry.

Thats what I see in your future bro... real deal.

Wakeup,Since you can see into the future is this guy going to get fired or did he DO EVERYTHING that the Company and Iternational wanted?I would have to say that he will never get elected agian..He has NO support....

You know bro, I don't take any pleasure in his demise....I just did not like when he included my local and told lies on our officers....so....The ball was opened on his ass... :censored:

It will not stop until june 1 2010. If he thought channel 4 news was bad. :shades:

I will continue to tell the truth on this sorry ass bum and anyone who openly defends him..and I hope everyone understands I could give a frogs fat f*cking ass who you are or what position you hold in the company or union. :rant:

Sounds like wakeup is a person who will haunt MOD. He has this guy pegged so hard there is no breathing room..He knows what MOD is going to do 2 weeks before he does it...how is that?

MOD must have pissed off the wrong guy this time. :ohsnap: