Looking for a New Jersey Ford Dealer to order 2009 Hybrid Escape

EMEEKER

Want to order a 2009 FWD Hybrid Escape Limited using x-plan (pin number in hand) as soon as possible. The few dealers that I checked with did not want to take a x-plan order. I live in South Jersey will travel about 100 miles to make a deal. Any input would be appreciated. If you would like to email me please send to : EMEEKER371@AOL.COM

Thanks Again

ED

Want to order a 2009 FWD Hybrid Escape Limited using x-plan (pin number in hand) as soon as possible. The few dealers that I checked with did not want to take a x-plan order. I live in South Jersey will travel about 100 miles to make a deal. Any input would be appreciated. If you would like to email me please send to : EMEEKER371@AOL.COM

Thanks Again

ED

Hi Ed. :D I will call some of my local Ford Dealers tomorrow (central/northern NJ) and see if they will take an X-Plan order. I will post back when I find something out.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Would you consider a Mariner hybrid instead?

They seem to be easier to get, and Mercury dealers are more willing to do a X-plan purchase.

I could recommend you to one just off Rt 78 near Allentown, if that is something you might conceder.

Edited by Walt

Hello Ed. :D I have found several Dealers in my area willing to accept X-Plan on an Escape Hybrid order.

The first Dealership is in the area of Parkway exit 131. Of course, the problem is if/when it may ever come in.

A second Dealership (Pkwy exit 137) has an Ice Blue Hybrid due in any day and will take an X-Plan on it on a first come first serve basis. As far as orders, they will order one, but again they have no idea if/when it may ever come in.

A third Dealership will take the X-Plan order reluctantly, because "in all honesty we have no idea if or when it will ever be produced, since they are so hard to come by." Their reluctance is due to the possibility of having an angry customer to answer to when it takes forever/never arrives at all.

Fourth Dealership in my area will not accept X-Plan on a Hybrid.

Essentially, according to the Sales Managers I spoke to, 80% of production is going to California and New York City (for taxi's in NY). The rest of the country has to make do with the remaining 20% of production. They will be very hard to come by.

Anyway, if any of the above scenarios interest you, let me know. Then I can give you the Dealership names, phone #'s and the name of the Salesperson to ask for. You can then speak to them about details. I am also willing to help in any way I can.

Edited by bbf2530

Hello Ed. :D I have found several Dealers in my area willing to accept X-Plan on an Escape Hybrid order. This particular Dealership is in the area of Parkway exit 131. Problem is when it may ever come in.

A second Dealership (Pkwy exit 137) has an Ice Blue Hybrid due in any day and will take an X-Plan on it on a first come first serve basis. As far as orders, they will order one, but have no idea if/when it may ever come in.

A third Dealership will take the order but said "in all honesty we have no idea if or when it will ever be produced, they are so hard to come by."

Fourth Dealership in my area will not accept X-Plan on a Hybrid.

Essentially, according to the Sales Managers I spoke to, 80% of production is going to California and New York City (for taxi's in NY). The rest of the country has to make do with the remaining 20% of production. They will be very hard to come by.

Anyway, if any of the above scenarios interest you, let me know. Then I can give you the Dealership names, phone #'s and the name of the Salesperson to ask for. You can then speak to them about details. I am also willing to help in any way I can.

Hey Beerchug,

Much appreciate the help, Iam at a dead end here. I hear the same also. But at lease the dealers you mention will try to summit a order. I would like to talk to them. If you could email me some names and numbers, that would be just great. Went to exit 109 to buy a nissan truck some years ago. So travel is not out of the question.

Again Thanks

ED

Hey Beerchug,

Much appreciate the help, Iam at a dead end here. I hear the same also. But at lease the dealers you mention will try to summit a order. I would like to talk to them. If you could email me some names and numbers, that would be just great. Went to exit 109 to buy a nissan truck some years ago. So travel is not out of the question.

Again Thanks

ED

Hi Ed. :D I will PM you now. By the way, my screen name is bbf2530, or you can call me bbf, whatever. Beerchug is the name of a smiley icon I inserted at the end of my post. For some reason I guess it did not display for you and just the "beerchug" icon description appeared.

Maybe your settings have been set to not accept smiley icons?

Anyway, "beerchug" isn't me! :hysterical: Had to give up beerchugging after my college days! :party:

Hi Ed. I have sent the PM, hopefully with all of the information you need.

I also notice you are a new member, so may not be familiar with the PM system. Therefore, please let me know when you have received and read the PM. You can just post here.

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530