2009 FEH Production Schedule

FEH2009

My understanding is that production scheduling started today. Anyone heard anything yet??

That's what we've heard for a time now, but something happen today that makes me think it did. Got a call from my broker at about 3:15pm asking me to get over to him and give him a $500 deposit before 4:30pm today. He had said in the past that he needed no deposit, but he said it had to do with getting an allotted unit. This time he needed a credit card number and sig to FAX to the Dealership right away. My Broker didn't have all the details but said the Sales Manager needed the deposit to complete my order of one of his allotted units. Thank God my broker has my cell phone number because I was in Walmart 20 minutes away. I filled out the credit card information and signed it and then watched my Broker Fax it to the Dealership. I have a feeling Ford didn't want hand shake deals on the first alloted Dealership units for retail sales. The Fleet Manager may have dropped the ball on my order for scheduling today by not sending a confirmed retail sale with a deposit.

Hope I didn't get screwed out of the first batch of FEH today, and hope other's here didn't get screwed also! Good Luck!

That's what we've heard for a time now, but something happen today that makes me think it did. Got a call from my broker at about 3:15pm asking me to get over to him and give him a $500 deposit before 4:30pm today. He had said in the past that he needed no deposit, but he said it had to do with getting an allotted unit. This time he needed a credit card number and sig to FAX to the Dealership right away. My Broker didn't have all the details but said the Sales Manager needed the deposit to complete my order of one of his allotted units. Thank God my broker has my cell phone number because I was in Walmart 20 minutes away. I filled out the credit card information and signed it and then watched my Broker Fax it to the Dealership. I have a feeling Ford didn't want hand shake deals on the first alloted Dealership units for retail sales. The Fleet Manager may have dropped the ball on my order for scheduling today by not sending a confirmed retail sale with a deposit.

Hope I didn't get screwed out of the first batch of FEH today, and hope other's here didn't get screwed also! Good Luck!

Thanks Gary. I called my dealer today and will post what he says when he gets back to me.