Ford Sterling Plant

Braindead...The exact same message was on the 228 election post...do you always post in form letters on all posts???

Elected people like the Eagle, don't respect seniority, they don't know how to be union. They do however know how to get elected.

The point of posting is to bring these problems to light now so the people of 228 will make better choices next election.

We still don't have a local agreement...Who negaciates the local??? The bargaining committee and the president...But our president finishes all his contract negoations right??? That's what the Eagle says.

I still don't see where you got that I ever posted anything about racism. Your as good as the Eagle at trying to put words in peoples mouths...everything is in writting here...Maybe you'll start deleting your posts, like the Eagle does, when your caught in a lie.

Again, the President does not negotiate our local contract our Bargaining Committee does. Dave, Neil and Jerry.

From what I know Dave always kept Jeff in the dark on the local plant issues. Maybe someone else could explain how Dave pushes elected people out of the information circle especially the people he did not like. (Me).

At least Neil has been having Daily meetings to keep us informed on the day to day issues.

What lie are you referring to? You need to learn how to use these forums because your responding to things said to other people. You also need to get a little more knowledge about the UAW and how the agreement works. It is obvious your lost. So, I will stop picking on you. You just need to be better informed.

Edited by TheEagle

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, the President does not negotiate our local contract our Bargaining Committee does. Dave, Neil and Jerry.

From what I know Dave always kept Jeff in the dark on the local plant issues. Maybe someone else could explain how Dave pushes elected people out of the information circle especially the people he did not like. (Me).

At least Neil has been having Daily meetings to keep us informed on the day to day issues.

What lie are you referring to? You need to learn how to use these forums because your responding to things said to other people. You also need to get a little more knowledge about the UAW and how the agreement works. It is obvious your lost. So, I will stop picking on you. You just need to be better informed.

O.K., I'll conceid that the presidents presences at the bargaining of the local agreement may be gratuitious, but you never know...the chairman may consider some of Jeff's opinions. If I were the president and had some input, I certainly make the case. After chairman Dooley is a reasonable man.

I don't feel picked on Eagle. I'm just here to make sure everyone gets to see the whole picture. Not just your propoganda.

So 2 of you are 228 and 2 from 400. I can't get over that...with our president so in favor of the two locals merging. Of course chairman Dooley said at one of our union meetings, the merger between the two locals will never happen on his watch. Intresting.

I agree...no merger is nessarry.

Are you going to delete more posts now????? What lies, you ask.

O.K., I'll conceid that the presidents presences at the bargaining of the local agreement may be gratuitious, but you never know...the chairman may consider some of Jeff's opinions. If I were the president and had some input, I certainly make the case. After chairman Dooley is a reasonable man.

I don't feel picked on Eagle. I'm just here to make sure everyone gets to see the whole picture. Not just your propoganda.

So 2 of you are 228 and 2 from 400. I can't get over that...with our president so in favor of the two locals merging. Of course chairman Dooley said at one of our union meetings, the merger between the two locals will never happen on his watch. Intresting.

I agree...no merger is nessarry.

Are you going to delete more posts now????? What lies, you ask.

Merger? What kind of spin are you trying to accomplish now? I was not in favor of a merger.

I was pissed that Dave did not let the membership decide what is good for us or not.

Again, I do not need Dave (you) or Bill Tondreau (you again) to tell me that a merger is good or not good for me.

Give facts and let them membership decide. Not have King Dave decide for us so you can keep your cushy job and Dave can be President.

I am sure Dave would consider Jeff's opinions they always stick together. It's time to break them apart. Jeff needs to see that Dave is trying to discredit him every chance he gets and it's time for Jeff to wake up.

I just think it's time for Dave to retire and let Neil take over and get younger people elected who are motivated to get more work in our plant. Because if they don't they will be out the door also with no 47 year pension.

Delete what posts? You are really good at confusing everyone. What about all the lies you have been telling? I gave you facts and you don't even respond. You have no creditbility.

The Eagle has got to be Tony Grillo? Anyone want to comment on this?

Tony Grillo? Please bro. Only 2 of us are from Sterling and one is elected in the committee room (not I). We are not part of Jeff's harum. We just think he has done a fantastic job. Thats it.

Let's get off the Jeff love talk.

Let's talk about the people who are elected and appointed who do NOT do thier jobs. Oh, thats what started this fight in the beginning.

We were talking about a guy who abuses his privledges that the membership gave him. Reduces committe people because he don'tlike them and give themembership less representation just because he don't like someone. Please say he did not do that so I can show everyone proof. I was saving it for election time but there is so much to talk about with this guy, I will let that one out.

Tony Grillo? Please bro. Only 2 of us are from Sterling and one is elected in the committee room (not I). We are not part of Jeff's harum. We just think he has done a fantastic job. Thats it.

Let's get off the Jeff love talk.

Let's talk about the people who are elected and appointed who do NOT do thier jobs. Oh, thats what started this fight in the beginning.

We were talking about a guy who abuses his privledges that the membership gave him. Reduces committe people because he don'tlike them and give themembership less representation just because he don't like someone. Please say he did not do that so I can show everyone proof. I was saving it for election time but there is so much to talk about with this guy, I will let that one out.

????????

Master Agreement artical 6, section 2. Do the math. The chaiirman has always fought to save full time committe people. As population goes down, committe people have been reduced by their date of entry SENIORITY on to the committee.

If you want to talk about some one who isn't doing their job, you should start with Neil Wallyn.

????????

Master Agreement artical 6, section 2. Do the math. The chaiirman has always fought to save full time committe people. As population goes down, committe people have been reduced by their date of entry SENIORITY on to the committee.

If you want to talk about some one who isn't doing their job, you should start with Neil Wallyn.

The Ernice Lofton Letter 1990. Letters of Understanding Volume #4 It gives the Chairman the ability to add 3 Represenatives (in Sterlings case based on population) and Dave chose to keep all of them appointed. I wonder why. Maybe so guys like you will continue to defend him until you retire so you don't have to work with the rest of us. While the people who the membership elected gets the shaft.

Perfect example of Dave putting himself and his self interest before the memberships interest (our interests).

Also, the Bylaws talk about population number on SHIFT. Dave ignored those bylaws and reduced on day shift which was incorrect. The correct way (by the numbers and bylaws per shift) was to cut 2 from afternoons based on population 385. But Dave choose to keep his friends on in the appointed jobs instead. He could have added ELECTED committee people.

But then how would you keep your job?

Thats the REAL DEAL. Check the facts and Check your Head. Anyone who is elected even Neil knows this to be absolutly 100% true.

Edited by TheEagle

Braindead...The exact same message was on the 228 election post...do you always post in form letters on all posts???

Elected people like the Eagle, don't respect seniority, they don't know how to be union. They do however know how to get elected.

The point of posting is to bring these problems to light now so the people of 228 will make better choices next election.

We still don't have a local agreement...Who negaciates the local??? The bargaining committee and the president...But our president finishes all his contract negoations right??? That's what the Eagle says.

I still don't see where you got that I ever posted anything about racism. Your as good as the Eagle at trying to put words in peoples mouths...everything is in writting here...Maybe you'll start deleting your posts, like the Eagle does, when your caught in a lie.

Uhhh...................... I posted it in same places you had posted your rhetoric. Let's stop all the Dave Foolery and keep your insight and what you have to offer based on facts, situations and circumstances.. God forbid the membership is considered. Unionguy963 you defend Dave Dooley like your job depends on it...... perhaps it does..

Your correct, you never said a thing about racism. The posting in which was replied to you by Sterling beauty did. I was responding to that moronic posting from the local appointee who posted it. I'm thinking her position my not be needed anymore. Blind loyalties are punishable in politics. Ignorance, lack of morals and leadership, selfishness, greed and certainly lack of solidarity is splashed all over this these threads. Dave Dooley can only lead his own selfishness..... Take the buyout Mr. Dooley... Trust that bit of advice. Local 228 wants their union back.

The Ernice Lofton Letter 1990. Letters of Understanding Volume #4 It gives the Chairman the ability to add 3 Represenatives (in Sterlings case based on population) and Dave chose to keep all of them appointed. I wonder why. Maybe so guys like you will continue to defend him until you retire so you don't have to work with the rest of us. While the people who the membership elected gets the shaft.

Perfect example of Dave putting himself and his self interest before the memberships interest (our interests).

Also, the Bylaws talk about population number on SHIFT. Dave ignored those bylaws and reduced on day shift which was incorrect. The correct way (by the numbers and bylaws per shift) was to cut 2 from afternoons based on population 385. But Dave choose to keep his friends on in the appointed jobs instead. He could have added ELECTED committee people.

But then how would you keep your job?

Thats the REAL DEAL. Check the facts and Check your Head. Anyone who is elected even Neil knows this to be absolutly 100% true.

Wait a minute....

Combs was appointed to ESSP, he was elected and voulenteered for the FPS cooridinator job. That job, it's my understanding is no longer needed because all work groups have been formed at Sterling. I'm not aware of anyone in that position. So an elected person filled the ESSP position, in the technical sense.

Payne was appointed to Job security and sourcing rep. He was a currently elected plant committee. Enough said.

Vultaggio was appointed benefits rep after finishing out his term. Elected/appointed !!!

McCaulley...was an alternate safety rep for years and I believe was filling for the last while on ESSP until the appointments were made. He replaces Vince, who's taking a buyout.

From dayshift...Ted Dion was the only one cut, as far as I know. At the time Dion was cut there were still quite a few people on afternoons. At the time the math must have justified the cut.

Would anyone in their right mind put Dion in an appointed position????

I can't say I understand McCually's appointment...he has served the membership on and off for years... I figured one of those jobs would have been offered to Sam Vultaggio. Becuase you're right, if we're forced to cut further, it will happen on afternoons.

I may not understand all the appointment choices, but I don't see anything self serving in them. Dooley has always looked out for elected or appointed people when making these choices. What's wrong with that??

Afternoons should have at least one rep for production and one rep for skilled. Equal representation for the shifts please.

I can't say I understand McCually's appointment...he has served the membership on and off for years... I figured one of those jobs would have been offered to Sam Vultaggio. Becuase you're right, if we're forced to cut further, it will happen on afternoons.

I may not understand all the appointment choices, but I don't see anything self serving in them. Dooley has always looked out for elected or appointed people when making these choices. What's wrong with that??

I do not see anything wrong with someone who the membership has voted for getting an appointment.

I do have a problem when they have never been elected.

Tim please explain these and how they are not self serving or how they serve the membership at all???????

1.Beverley Richardson- Never Elected to squat. Appointed to Qaulity by Dave Dooley

2.Kevin MCauly-Never ELected to Squat Appointed to Quality by Dave Dooley

3.Janet Vizzacaero-never elected to squat Appointed to Quality By Dave Dooley

4.Rose Martino-Never elected to squat Appointed to Quality by Dave Dooley

5.Joanne Palmer-Elected for a short term reduced then appointed to a Special Crib by Dave Dooley

6. Laura Harden-Never elected Never works but sits in the resource center and smoke cigeretts all damn day.- Dave has Allowed this to continue.

7. Mary Smith-Specratelli-Never elected but works in Quality-by Dave Dooley

8.John Combs- elected to committeman then asks to be appointed half way thru his term. (really only one close to credibility) by Dave Dooley

My fingers are sore or I would go on and on.

Explain to me how Chairman Dooley has done the right thing here? C'mon Tim cut the crap you know this is bullshit just admit it already.

Give yourself some creditbility on this site.

Edited by TheEagle

Wait a minute....

Combs was appointed to ESSP, he was elected and voulenteered for the FPS cooridinator job. That job, it's my understanding is no longer needed because all work groups have been formed at Sterling. I'm not aware of anyone in that position. So an elected person filled the ESSP position, in the technical sense.

Payne was appointed to Job security and sourcing rep. He was a currently elected plant committee. Enough said.

Vultaggio was appointed benefits rep after finishing out his term. Elected/appointed !!!

McCaulley...was an alternate safety rep for years and I believe was filling for the last while on ESSP until the appointments were made. He replaces Vince, who's taking a buyout.

From dayshift...Ted Dion was the only one cut, as far as I know. At the time Dion was cut there were still quite a few people on afternoons. At the time the math must have justified the cut.

Would anyone in their right mind put Dion in an appointed position????

Afternoons should have at least one rep for production and one rep for skilled. Equal representation for the shifts please.

Why would they offer Sam Vultaggio that job? He has as much time upstairs as Teddy Dionne with less seniority.

Although, Sam Vultaggio does his job and works hard.

I have no issue with equal representation on shifts. That fair. When cuts are made Dionne was not the person who should have been cut and we all know that on days.

Kevin McCaully was never elected to anything but he does bowl with Dave. Beverly Richardson Never elected to anything. Janet Vizzacero Never elected to anything.

Joanne Palmer was elected for 10 minutes and she gets appointed. John Combs got elected as a committeeman and quit in the middle of his term because he could not take the pressure anymore. Gajewski is Daves bowling buddy but at least did 2 or 3 terms he gets a pass because he earned it completely.

cmon man this shit is getting thick. I would not even mind if these people did thier jobs instead of being Dave's propaganda machine.

Somthing has to give here. No Mary Specretelli-Smith or Janet Vizz or Bev or Joanne Palmer I don't mean you.

I mean changes in this plant need to be made next election if we are to get a new direction away from the leaders of our PAST..

Edited by TheEagle

Why would they offer Sam Vultaggio that job? He has as much time upstairs as Teddy Dionne with less seniority.

Although, Sam Vultaggio does his job and works hard.

I have no issue with equal representation on shifts. That fair. When cuts are made Dionne was not the person who should have been cut and we all know that on days.

Kevin McCaully was never elected to anything but he does bowl with Dave. Beverly Richardson Never elected to anything. Janet Vizzacero Never elected to anything.

Joanne Palmer was elected for 10 minutes and she gets appointed. John Combs got elected as a committeeman and quit in the middle of his term because he could not take the pressure anymore. Gajewski is Daves bowling buddy.

cmon man this shit is getting thick. I would not even mind if these people did thier jobs instead of being Dave's propaganda machine.

Somthing has to give here. No Mary Specretelli-Smith or Janet Vizz or Bev or Joanne Palmer I don't mean you.

I heard a rumor today. Jeff Terry and Neil Wallyn are working on securing a new Transit Job 100k a year volume gear and pinion sets. Also, I heard that they are working on trying to keep the Axle Shafts and the Case Carrier Machining and Case Assembley work.

This represents 500 jobs at Sterling. This could possibly bring everyone back from JSP except a few tradesmen as I understand.

If this is true, and I believe it is, I would not have posted it, then I believe we have a new team and one I would support as long as Tony Vultaggio is involved on that ticket and Diane Virelli.

What would you have to say about Jeff and Neil if that were true unionguy? You will look like a complete dipshit if any of this is true.

What are you going to say that Dave Dooley did it?? :redcard: I know, Tim Williams did it? :redcard: LOL Dave Dooley has been gone for 6 months now.

Looks like Neil and Jeff are working it! Looks to me like low seniority people know what they are doing and can do the job just as good or better than the old guys who are tired and played out. :shades:

Funny, Jeff again gets it done. You want change? Again Why? Because he is blocking someone from going downtown?

I heard from good source that it is true about the work. Time for you to eat your words on Neil and Jeff and the rest of the BS you have been pedaling on this site.

I am still pissed over that union meeting, should have been a secret ballot vote.

Edited by TheEagle

I heard a rumor today. Jeff Terry and Neil Wallyn are working on securing a new Transit Job 100k a year volume gear and pinion sets. Also, I heard that they are working on trying to keep the Axle Shafts and the Case Carrier Machining and Case Assembley work.

This represents 500 jobs at Sterling. This could possibly bring everyone back from JSP except a few tradesmen as I understand.

heard the company that took over shafts is having problems dealing with the amount of scrap that goes along with machining shafts and can't produce them at the price they bid unless we pick up their scrap cost, which would cost us more than if we did them ourselfs even with the scrap. if we can lock in shafts, thats really a big deal for our plant, what i mean is if no one else can make shafts for ford, the best option would be to keep the plant open running gears and shafts, and may as well run everything else we have. could be win win if we can force them to keep shafts in house, that would be the first step in making sure our plant is still there after this next contract. last i heard they were gonna give that other company some of our machines. Jeff/Dave, KEEP SHAFTS IN HOUSE!! i know you can do it.

If this is true, and I believe it is, I would not have posted it, then I believe we have a new team and one I would support as long as Tony Vultaggio is involved on that ticket and Diane Virelli.

What would you have to say about Jeff and Neil if that were true unionguy? You will look like a complete dipshit if any of this is true.

What are you going to say that Dave Dooley did it?? :redcard: I know, Tim Williams did it? :redcard: LOL Dave Dooley has been gone for 6 months now.

Looks like Neil and Jeff are working it! Looks to me like low seniority people know what they are doing and can do the job just as good or better than the old guys who are tired and played out. :shades:

Funny, Jeff again gets it done. You want change? Again Why? Because he is blocking someone from going downtown?

I heard from good source that it is true about the work. Time for you to eat your words on Neil and Jeff and the rest of the BS you have been pedaling on this site.

I am still pissed over that union meeting, should have been a secret ballot vote.

I hope your right Eagle, but I heard this one about 2 or 3 months ago. Sitco said there won't be anymore work until the scrap goes down. Yeah I know......if Sitco said it .....it must be true.

I've said all along that the work was waiting to come in.

Honestly, I don't think any of our eleted had anything to do with it. I think it was all part of management's plan. Just like how the number of employees needed keeps getting lower. They're not going to let the new work in until their satisfied that they've cleared out as many of us as they can. They want their low wage work force!!!

We all need to open our eyes more. Why don't you get off your Jeff and Neil bandwagon for a minute and look at what's really going on.

I understand that it was requested that the seniority list be posted. This only serves to divide the membership. Don't you see!!! Now our senior most members get to come to work tomorrow and take a bunch of shit for wanting to work. They've got low seniority doing their dirty work for them.

Personally, I'd rather take credit for getting the membership to stand together, than bringing a million jobs into Sterling. United we stand, divided we fall. The membership is divided. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Seniority members have made all things possible for us.

I've said all along that the work was waiting to come in.

Honestly, I don't think any of our eleted had anything to do with it. I think it was all part of management's plan. Just like how the number of employees needed keeps getting lower. They're not going to let the new work in until their satisfied that they've cleared out as many of us as they can. They want their low wage work force!!!

We all need to open our eyes more. Why don't you get off your Jeff and Neil bandwagon for a minute and look at what's really going on.

I understand that it was requested that the seniority list be posted. This only serves to divide the membership. Don't you see!!! Now our senior most members get to come to work tomorrow and take a bunch of shit for wanting to work. They've got low seniority doing their dirty work for them.

Personally, I'd rather take credit for getting the membership to stand together, than bringing a million jobs into Sterling. United we stand, divided we fall. The membership is divided. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Seniority members have made all things possible for us.

Nice Speech Dave.

Sorry Pal, give credit where credit is due. You wanted to kick these guys in the ass for the way your left them and now it is not working for you and your group or loosers.

NEIL AND JEFF THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON THE MEMBERSHIP AND GETTING THE WORK BACK THAT DAVE AND HIS GROUP GAVE AWAY.

NO MORE JSP WILL BE NICE.

FUNNY HOW SOME PEOPLE WANT TO KICK NEIL AND JEFF IN THE ASS BUT WHEN SOMTHING GOES GOOD THEY DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE VERY GOOD THING.

I THINK YOU JUST A JEALOUS LITTLE PERSONN WHO CAN'T STAND TO SEE JEFF SUCCEED AND YOU NOT.

aGAIN, JEFF SAVED STERLING AXLE FROM CLOSING. BOB KING SAID THAT IN OUR UNION MEETING SUNDAY. YOU KNOW THE SAME BOB KING YOU TOLD EVERYONE ON HERE HATES JEFF TERRY. BOB SAID HE SAVED THE PLANT FROM CLOSING IN NATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS.

NOW JEFF AND NEIL GOT THE WORK BACK DAVE GAVE AWAY AND IT HAVE YOU REELING IN YOUR CHAIR..

WHO CARES WHO DID WHAT. I AM JUST GLAD TO BE A LITTLE MORE SECURE THAN I WAS YESTERDAY. THANKS NEIL AND JEFF.

GOOD RIDENS TIM AND DAVE.

Edited by TheEagle