Can anyone help?

brlcla

Can any of the dealers out there finish pricing this out for me? I got what I could from the Platinum example that was on here.

Code Desc MSRP

W14 SuperCrew

157" Wheel Base

DX Exterior Color Code

K Seating

W Interior Color Code

508A Lariat

99V 5.4L

446 6Spd Trans

XH9 3.55 Ltd Slip

18C 5" Chrome Tub

43M Moonroof $995.00

47R Full Rubber Mat $95.00

50S Remote Start

58N Sony Navigation $2,430.00

63S Box Access Step $325.00

63T Tailgate Step $350.00

67T Trailer Brake Contr $230.00

86K King Ranch Pkg

64G 20" Wheels

T2E P275 OWL A/T

Edited by brlcla

Can any of the dealers out there finish pricing this out for me? I got what I could from the Platinum example that was on here.

Code Desc MSRP

W14 SuperCrew

157" Wheel Base

DX Exterior Color Code

K Seating

W Interior Color Code

508A Lariat

99V 5.4L

446 6Spd Trans

XH9 3.55 Ltd Slip

18C 5" Chrome Tub

43M Moonroof $995.00

47R Full Rubber Mat $95.00

50S Remote Start

58N Sony Navigation $2,430.00

63S Box Access Step $325.00

63T Tailgate Step $350.00

67T Trailer Brake Contr $230.00

86K King Ranch Pkg

64G 20" Wheels

T2E P275 OWL A/T

Attached is the CONCEPS Retail pricing for the specifications provided. Hope this helps!

2009_F_150_King_Ranch_SuperCrew_MSRP.pdf

Much appreciated. Do you know if the power steps that come standard on the Platinum will be available as an accessory add on for the lower models? My first assumption is no since it is not listed in the Order Guide.

Much appreciated. Do you know if the power steps that come standard on the Platinum will be available as an accessory add on for the lower models? My first assumption is no since it is not listed in the Order Guide.

Anyone know???

As far as factory installed options go, if it's not in the Order Guide it's not available. As for Dealer installed accessories on the 2009 MY F-150, it's just far too early to know what will be available especially with Ford announcing yesterday that the 2009 F-150 introduction will be delayed two months. Ford publishes accessory brochures for all vehicle lines but many other vehicle modifications can be performed by a Dealer. The accessory brochures aren't usually available until after introduction. Part depends on how the customer's vehicle is equipped and what modifications are desired. Depending on how extensive the modification/add-on is, there's the cost of parts (base parts, brackets, wiring, painting, etc) and the labor involved.

Hope this helps a little bit for now!