CERTIFICATE FOR SHELBY GT500

I have an "08" Shelby GT500 Vin#1ZVHT88S085153326. I've seen that a few people have these certificates showing the vin#, #of cars made that year and the production # of my car. How do I get this?? :sos:

Thank you.......

Aggie

Edited by 08jester

I have an "08" Shelby GT500 Vin#1ZVHT88S085153326. I've seen that a few people have these certificates showing the vin#, #of cars made that year and the production # of my car. How do I get this?? :sos:

Thank you.......

Aggie

I don't know, that information is unavailable to me. Did you ask them?

I don't know, that information is unavailable to me. Did you ask them?

They told me to go thru ford, so I thot I would try the forum. I just sent an e-mail to Michael Morris, dealer in GA, he told me they would not be available til October since they are still building "08". Makes sense. :idea:

Aggie

you can receive confirmation of your build date, overall sequence number and color sequence number from Ford, by calling toll free 1-800-FORD-SVT (1-800-367-3788). All you need is to provide the last 6 digits of your VIN number; they will also ask you if your car is a coupe or convertible as they are sequenced separately. This is the same number you would call to order an SVT production certificate; however, you do not have to purchase the certificate to obtain verbal confirmation of your sequence number.

you can receive confirmation of your build date, overall sequence number and color sequence number from Ford, by calling toll free 1-800-FORD-SVT (1-800-367-3788). All you need is to provide the last 6 digits of your VIN number; they will also ask you if your car is a coupe or convertible as they are sequenced separately. This is the same number you would call to order an SVT production certificate; however, you do not have to purchase the certificate to obtain verbal confirmation of your sequence number.

SEE!! I knew you guys would help me out. :rockon: Thank you soooo much for the info, I will definately give them a call. I think the certificate is a very cool thing to have...... :happy feet:

Aggie