Tracking Request ~ 1FMCU49319KA17585

ViperPilot, thanks for all you do and I hope you have a great vacation. I am hoping I might get one more update before you head out though. My dealer has told me he thinks my FEH is scheduled to be built on the week of 7/21 and I would love to find out if that is true or not since they shut down on 7/28. Either way though, thanks for doing this for all of us and have a fun and safe time.

If it is built next week it would be LATE next week.

VIN: 1FMCU49319KA17585

Receipt Date: 5/7/2008

Serialize Date: 6/26/2008

Segment Date: 6/26/2008

Sequence Date: 7/10/2008

Blend Date: 7/17/2008

Produced Date:

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

• 2 weeks later...

ViperPilot, I hope you are having a great vacation. If you are able to find out anything about my FEHL on order when you return I sure would appreciate it. If not, well I understand and will see it when it is built and arrives.

Thanks again for all your efforts here!

Still no change yet, sorry.

Viperpilot, certainly nothing to apologize for on your part. The vehicle will get built when it is built. I will keep my fingers crossed that it was completed before the shut down but am prepared to accept that there is a good chance it did not and I will be looking at least another 2 weeks before I can get it.

Thanks again and welcome back! Hope you did not hit them too often ;)

VIN: 1FMCU49319KA17585

Receipt Date: 5/7/2008

Serialize Date: 6/26/2008

Segment Date: 6/26/2008

Sequence Date: 7/10/2008

Blend Date: 7/17/2008

Produced Date: 8/11/2008

Gate Release Date: 8/11/2008

Ship Date: 8/12/2008

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Thanks for all the updates ViperPilot. I truly appreciate all your hard work. I have a couple of friends I volunteer at church with who work at the Ford plants here and I have sung your praises during this process to them. I hope you and your family have had a wonderful summer.

Thank you, I hope the wait for your Escape will be a short one. :)

Thanks Viper...I actually got a message yesterday from my dealer that it was supposed to arrive last night. So hopefully in the next few days I will be driving my new FEHL and doing my part to support Ford here in a Ford town! Thanks again for all your help and support!