Well? Did You Get Yours or What?!

I noticed on a lot of Vipers post that they all go through the Blend Date process,

then the Produced Date, Gate Release etc, etc. But once they get the Shipped date, it appears that

people stop requesting updates (obviously, i think, they received the vehicle). For those of us still waiting, can you let us know when you received yours from the time it was Gate released? It would help us all who are anticipating our FEH/MMH. Thanks!

Hx

I noticed on a lot of Vipers post that they all go through the Blend Date process,

then the Produced Date, Gate Release etc, etc. But once they get the Shipped date, it appears that

people stop requesting updates (obviously, i think, they received the vehicle). For those of us still waiting, can you let us know when you received yours from the time it was Gate released? It would help us all who are anticipating our FEH/MMH. Thanks!

Hx

I had a ship date of 7-1-08 and ETA to dealer of 7-14-08 and yet to receive my FEH. I've only seen one posting on carspace.com from a guy in the Denver area who reports receiving his FEHL three days earlier that expected. Mine (and others) are held up by a "weather related delay" (or car hauler's strike) that has it's own forum section. I've seen posts from VP mentioning this delay and others that don't. I imagine that once people receive there vehicle they're out enjoying them and know what the receipt date is, although others want the complete set on info. For me, I'd just like to get my FEH in town!