Order Status on 4x4 Ford Escape Hybrid

tazjedi

Any FEHL limited order I have seen so far that has a VIN is a FWD is there anyone that has a FEHL limited order that is a 4x4 and has the VIN / Window Sticker? Maybe this explains why mine does not have a VIN yet. :reading:

Edited by tazjedi

Any FEHL limited order I have seen so far that has a VIN is a FWD is there anyone that has a FEHL limited order that is a 4x4 and has the VIN / Window Sticker? Maybe this explains why mine does not have a VIN yet. :reading:

I was told today that my 4WD FEHL that I ordered April 21 will be built "sometime in September". No VIN yet.

I just picked up my 4x4 Hybrid Limited yesterday. It seems that most people are ordering FWD. Mine was delayed about a month apparently due to several different factors. There was weather delay, transportation strike and apparently a delay with the new nav systems that are going into the Escapes and the Flex. But I have it now and love it. Totally worth the wait even if it was excruciating.

I just picked up my 4x4 Hybrid Limited yesterday. It seems that most people are ordering FWD. Mine was delayed about a month apparently due to several different factors. There was weather delay, transportation strike and apparently a delay with the new nav systems that are going into the Escapes and the Flex. But I have it now and love it. Totally worth the wait even if it was excruciating.

Can you share pictures, I have not seen any posted for a 4x4 yet?

Thanks. It looks great. I see you got the integrated side step bars. I ordered them too, for my petite wife. What do you think of them so far?

Honestly, they aren't as useful as I thought they would be. They are helpful getting in but not so much getting out. I'll have to see how they work for my girlfriend, since she's the main reason I ordered them. The nice thing is they provide multiple functions. It can help prevent other doors from hitting the side and also keeping the splashes from the front tires from getting up to the doors.

Honestly, they aren't as useful as I thought they would be. They are helpful getting in but not so much getting out. I'll have to see how they work for my girlfriend, since she's the main reason I ordered them. The nice thing is they provide multiple functions. It can help prevent other doors from hitting the side and also keeping the splashes from the front tires from getting up to the doors.

And to knock the mud off your shoes after a few days of hiking!

So do that mean you got your VIN ?

Unfortunately No, but I should have it by Friday at the latest. (Atleast that is what I am being told now.)

Who knows if I am being given correct info until the vehicle arrives or I get a VIN to track it. :redcard: