Direct Deposit At DTP

jerseyshore

OK, now that we got this unfunny douche's comment out of the way, has anyone else recieved any type of ridiculous direct deposit this week, and do you know why?

Well I got $4.80 deposited into mine. I have no idea why. This is crazy. Maybe they want us to claim income on our next call to Marvin............ :banghead:

Edited by justlookin

refund on optional life insurance premium

Feeder is correct. This deposit was for employees that have optional life ins. There was a rate decrease that became effective on 1/1/08. The old amount was deducted from pay for the months of jan. and feb. The issue was resolved starting with the march 1 pay period. This credit was for the overpayment of premiums for these two months. They are still having issues with processing optional life insurance for amounts over 200,000. Stay tuned and watch your stubs!!

Edited by Hugh Jorgan

Feeder is correct. This deposit was for employees that have optional life ins. There was a rate decrease that became effective on 1/1/08. The old amount was deducted from pay for the months of jan. and feb. The issue was resolved starting with the march 1 pay period. This credit was for the overpayment of premiums for these two months. They are still having issues with processing optional life insurance for amounts over 200,000. Stay tuned and watch your stubs!!

My thanks to you and the feeder for bringing just the facts.