DO NAP EMPLOYEES GET 20K IN JAN IF TRANSFER ?

jerzey

I just told you that the people who took the buyout and there last day was July 1st they got a buyout check and a check for $20,000...

The ones that are left and are laid off have got nothing and can not get a straight answer if we get it or not...If they gave it to people who took a buyout then everyone that transfered up should have gotten there $20,000 check already given to them...The buyout people did not fufil there 2 year commitment and they have already got it why should us that are left have to wait.....

General,thanx for the info on the buyout folks as I did not know they got the 20 already ! I can't seem to get any information from local 600 or HR on the other ?"s

A) when do takers on these jobs have to leave?

B) when do we get the 30k for transfering ?

C) = = = = = 20k owed this jan ?

D) is anyone in labor to answer any questions when we sign up ?

E) where the fuck is our union representation ?

If anyone can answer at least one of these questions I sure would appreciate it.

General,thanx for the info on the buyout folks as I did not know they got the 20 already ! I can't seem to get any information from local 600 or HR on the other ?"s

If anyone can answer at least one of these questions I sure would appreciate it.

I can answer E: nowhere to be found.

Just wondering if the nap employees that transfered to DTP 17 months ago will be entitled to the 20k owed to them in jan,09 ? if they relocated again to one of the open jobs available in another state :idea: do they recieve 30k plus the 20k.?

Your not thinkin' about transfering again, are ya Jerzey?

Your not thinkin' about transfering again, are ya Jerzey?

:idea: Just a thought. Cant find out anything if I wanted to! I never seen anything like this my whole fucking life. They (labor) calls mon say's come sign by wednesday and that's it!" Well they can all kiss my ass" Fuckers !

A) they will want you to leave ASAP just to screw with you

B) $30K paid $6,000 up front,$16,000 after you start at new location,$8,000 after one year at location

C)Real good question!!!

D)you can ask but they will tell you nothing

E) Black Lake discussing how to save their jobs!

I appreciate the info on that moving $ but what about my other questions? I can't believe some people think this is a joke ! This is my life! my career ! How can people be so insensitive to others in a time like this? If I can't start getting some honest and mature info from this site I will be leaving it all together !!!!

Have you guys tried to call Nick ? he was in the offices Monday until the 4 pm general council meeting as was Garry and Anthony from Body.

If you can not get ahold of them have ya tried going to the local before 4 pm this week ? if not maybe try that .

If ya have gone to the local and not gotten any answers , have ya tried Region 1A before trying to call the Solidarity house ?

One thing Ive learned in the decade or so Ive been with Ford and ESPECIALLY since Ive been in the rouge is no one at the top ( of the union) will do shit unless ya go through the chain of command meaning start with Unit reps then Local reps then Region reps and finally International.

If ya just called the Solidarity House first it will take a few days for them to pass it to whoever should be handling Local issues.

I do know for sure as of yesterday they did not have the Buyout paperwork in Labor. So that means no one knows how many people are gonna take them this round in the rouge. Nick had said the Buyout window is open for 60 days.

Depending on your seniority ya might be able to stay somewhere in the rouge, but what ya do is your choice just wanted to give the info i know for sure.

I don't wanna give ya bad info on the transfer money so i would ask someone in the order i gave earlier in this post a call and find out about what happens if ya transfer again, I do know like already stated those taking the buyouts will get there last payment for the transfer from VA.

The answer to C is you will not receive your money because you are not there on your anniversary date. Remeber you are voluntering to leave.

People who took a buyout voluntered to leave and got there $20,000 so your point is not valid!!!

Yes, people that take a buy-out or retire are intitled to the next payment. People who take a volunter transfer are NOT going to receive thier next check.

Have you guys tried to call Nick ? he was in the offices Monday until the 4 pm general council meeting as was Garry and Anthony from Body.

If you can not get ahold of them have ya tried going to the local before 4 pm this week ? if not maybe try that .

If ya have gone to the local and not gotten any answers , have ya tried Region 1A before trying to call the Solidarity house ?

One thing Ive learned in the decade or so Ive been with Ford and ESPECIALLY since Ive been in the rouge is no one at the top ( of the union) will do shit unless ya go through the chain of command meaning start with Unit reps then Local reps then Region reps and finally International.

If ya just called the Solidarity House first it will take a few days for them to pass it to whoever should be handling Local issues.

I do know for sure as of yesterday they did not have the Buyout paperwork in Labor. So that means no one knows how many people are gonna take them this round in the rouge. Nick had said the Buyout window is open for 60 days.

Depending on your seniority ya might be able to stay somewhere in the rouge, but what ya do is your choice just wanted to give the info i know for sure.

I don't wanna give ya bad info on the transfer money so i would ask someone in the order i gave earlier in this post a call and find out about what happens if ya transfer again, I do know like already stated those taking the buyouts will get there last payment for the transfer from VA.

Out of all that you said lquidspine, I couldn't agree with you more about the chain to follow in the Rouge to get straight answers. I'll only add this... As you follow that chain, KEEP A JOURNAL with the dates, times, names that you have contacted. Keeping notes of how the conversation went. As you go further up, they will ask you who you spoke to and what they said. Your journal will help. Be respectful and you'll find your answers and perhaps you'll develop contacts that will help later. Good luck!

I just told you that the people who took the buyout and there last day was July 1st they got a buyout check and a check for $20,000...

The ones that are left and are laid off have got nothing and can not get a straight answer if we get it or not...If they gave it to people who took a buyout then everyone that transfered up should have gotten there $20,000 check already given to them...The buyout people did not fufil there 2 year commitment and they have already got it why should us that are left have to wait.....

You said that the people that took the buyout got their 20k.

Were the people that took the retirement buyout the only ones to get the 20k or did all the buyout (100,000.00) people get that 20k? if it was owed to them.

Thanks

Edited by Lostinindy

everyone.......person had 8 years took buyout and got $20,000

Just to make sure we are talking about the same money.

I got my first check for 10,000 and I am getting my second check for 15,000.

I am past my moving date and my next check would come in Aug of 09 for 20,000.

You are saying I should get this 20,000 if I take the 100,000 buyout next week.

I am being told that only the people that took the retirement buyout got their next installment.

I am being told this by our union chairperson, and plant manager, that is why I wanted to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

I think I am getting screwed

thanks for the time and help

they change rules daily....you should get yours.....do some checking..

Did anyone bother reading the agreement they signed when they transfered?? Why would you be entitled to the next installment if you didnt finish the 2 years???

Thank you,

[/quot

if they give it thats good for you but if not you cant blame them, especially if you are just transfering. Remember you got that money because your plant got closed down, you didnt transfer here just to come here.

I agree with you,I would not feel like I entitled to it, but if someone who took a buyout and did not finish there 2 years got the last $20,000 installment,why would someone who stays with the company not get theres.....Thats only problem I have with situation...They gave money to someone who left the company and the ones who stay with company that are laid off don't get their installment just doesn't seem right.

I dont know why they are doing that, it doesnt make sense

Well just for you stupid fucks that get on here and comment about shit you know nothing about,

They gave the last installment to the people that were in their second year of their transfer and took the Retirement buyout package. They made them stay just past thier first full year and they got the second and third installment, plus thier retirement and benefits.

Now why shouldn't the guy that takes the 100,000 buyout and gives up his retirement and benefits get the same deal as they did on the last installment???

I think you should also get it if you transfered and then got laid off, you had no controll over that.

After 16 years I'm out of this shit hole (MEMPHIS), Ford will no longer controll my life.

It has been a good ride and I made ALOT of money.

I hate to go but there is more to life than looking on the internet every day :stats: to find out what the hell is going to happen next. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF FORD MOTOR CO. :doh::doh:

Some of you need to realize that. :idea:

Before you take a transfer you had better think long and hard about what you are about to do.

Look out fish here I come. :happy feet:

THANK YOU

Edited by Lostinindy