Chicago Transfers.

CAPlineWORKER

For those of you signed up to transfer to CAP, what are you guys being told now? Did they cancel your relocation due to us going to one shift?

I got called to sign up for chi town 3wks ago.....turned it dwn but havent heard it bein canceled?

Chicago is a great city but just moved to Mi 2yrs ago and already put dwn roots and really like

the area so stayin put!

For those of you signed up to transfer to CAP, what are you guys being told now? Did they cancel your relocation due to us going to one shift?

we were NEVER told that we were going to one shift! that is just a rumor. although it is likely. you're just getting people stirred up.

we were NEVER told that we were going to one shift! that is just a rumor. although it is likely. you're just getting people stirred up.

Hope u guys dont go to 1 shift..not w/that really nice new MKS and too bad the new taurus didnt

catch on like expected that is a really nice car as well! The new Flex in bombing miserably

right now i hear..................cant Ford get some breaks! :finger:

Hope u guys dont go to 1 shift..not w/that really nice new MKS and too bad the new taurus didnt

catch on like expected that is a really nice car as well! The new Flex in bombing miserably

The new MKS is awesome..saw one today...sweet ride. The Flex does nothing for me. I bet Ford kicks that to the curb within a year.

If you would have attended you would know. There's more to being in a union then just paying dues.

when the company tells me then i will believe. unfortunately the union gets involved in rumors all to often also. i've heard that the 15th of September we will be going to one shift, but not going to talk like it is a done deal. remember, we were told that we would be changing to a 4 day workweek after these 2 weeks off and that aint happen'n. stay positive brotha's.

I personally think they are wacking those two products to make room for the all new taurus that will be on the market soon. the new car looks awesome and will be a super HOT seller. The tooling is under way at dearborn tool and die (still no fiesta dies) and should hit the market midway next year. If I could transfer to Chi-town I would in a heartbeat, thats how strong I feel for this car. Bulls eye, dead nuts home run, haven't seen a car like this coming down the pipe in such a long time. This car along with the small euro-cars will save the company, anyone that reads my post know that I don't blow smoke up peoples asses. This car is the real dealand all the new drive components will be ready for this baby(eco-bost). Like I said before this car will be on the road BEFORE the fiesta and will Sell like crazy. Chicago be proud you got this car, and those of you from Atlanta that are left,sorry they didn't come out with this 4 years ago to save your plant, cuz I'm sure they are going to need the capacity for this.

While I agree with you that the new Taurus is hot looking. The Toyota Camry looks exactly like it (or the other way around) and is already out. I at least hope the ecoboost will be availble at launch and not the following year like the new Lincoln. I just have a feeling that the general public will buy a Toyota over a Ford when they both look the same. I hope I'm wrong.

While I agree with you that the new Taurus is hot looking. The Toyota Camry looks exactly like it (or the other way around) and is already out. I at least hope the ecoboost will be availble at launch and not the following year like the new Lincoln. I just have a feeling that the general public will buy a Toyota over a Ford when they both look the same. I hope I'm wrong.

And Funny how the Flex shadows an Xb on steriods and the Edges' lines are similar to the one Lexus Suv..........