FEH or 4E 4cyl?

Acupunk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to verify that I understand this correctly...are you saying that from order to delivery is projected to be over 7 months?

If that's true (WHERE is that published?), does that mean that my dealer's statement that mine should arrive in 45 days (and me projecting up to 12 weeks) is a very inaccurate estimate? I noticed from other posts that location seems to matter (does it?), and I am in San Diego, and this is an old and high volume dealer (for which they claim priority, but what do I know?). And I haven't seen that long of a delivery for others around here, so I'm wondering if I"m understanding that correctly.

If you are CA, you will prob get yours ahead of other people, but I still don't know why. For me, I ordered on 2 june and have yet to get a VIN. :-( FWIW, i figure 30 weeks out to be 9 months. I certainly will not be waiting anywhere close to that time. One way or the other. I was told 8 to 12 weeks when I ordered.

Edited by mmdlcab