Fusion is coming to Saudi Arabia

mercury_1988

I researched Fusion's reliability in Consumer Reports, J D Powers, and other places, and found it has great reliability. So I ordered a 2009 Fusion and picked it up today while it is still being offered in the configurations that delivered such great reliability outcomes. I particularly like that the Fusion now comes with optional Advance Trac with ESC. By the way, the first 30 miles were great! :hyper: While both the 4-cyl and 6 cyl are well above average in reliability, the V6 does better than the 4 cyl in the Consumer Reports data. While the AWD does best of all, I decided I didn't need that so I bought a brillant silver Fusion with V6, Moon & Tune, Reverse sensing, Med Lt Stone Leather seating, Advance Trac with ESC, and Remote start. I am looking forward to that very cold winter day when I go to the window of my office when it is time to go home after a hard day's work and click the remote start to make sure my car is nice and warm by the time I get across the snow covered parking lot and climb in. I know that image isn't helpful in Saudia Arabia, but the remote start will also cool my car down on hot days before I arrive since it has climate control. I really like driving the Fusion and bet you will too.

Hi guys .

Finally the 2009 Ford Fusion is coming to Saudi Arabia :happy feet: .

Is Fusion a reliable car ??????