Back to Work

ted labor

His business does 1 million a year, but he can't afford a $35,000 Flex and the gas to go in it.

He hates the UAW, but I seem to recall him running for Union Rep.

I am happy for anyone who can leave Ford and do well. I think it's great, but don't come on here putting us down then get offended when we return the favor.

I'm posting in the employee section because I got to thinking about you poor line workers when I went to look at the new Flex which I thought about replacing my scion xb with till I saw the price even with my a-plan and the poor gas milage it gets . As far as buyout money is concerned after taxes it was 66,000 and some change and except for the new carpet in family room ,a shed ,a retaining wall, big screen TV. all of it is still in the bank.

As for work I own 1 2004-f150 1 2004 e-150 both which I purchased to start my company in 2004 while still slaving for the uaw.

I also now have a 2007 e-150 a 2004 ranger and a 2006 scion xb

personal vehicles our a 2002 crown vic lx sport and a 2003 maurder which I must say is bad ass with only 20,000 miles

thats a total of 7 vehicles which I never would have thought when I worked on a line I would need.

However employing 8 people and doing over 1 million a year in revenue there are certain costs and equipement needed to do the job .

Before you start screaming I dont pay my people well your wrong . we offer health benifits that are farless than what I got at ford but my people dont complain they are thankful. my guys dont get paid 28 dollars a hour to do repetiton work . they earn anywhere from 16 to 23 perhour but they get a company vehicle with gas and equipement to get the job done.

they can goto the bathroom anytime they want.

smoke a cigerate when they want.

They come to work eachday zero complaints and above standard quality

They can come to me and ask for a raise and be evaluated based on his own performance.not be grouped with a bunch of people based on senority.

I also posted here because I was thinking about 2 people that took the transfer and came to me with a sobb story wanting to borrow some money and never paid it back .

I dont blame you for staying . but after 9-11 I saw the writing on the wall and decided to move on with my life. the buyout made me stay longer just to get the money but I almost think it was worth staying the extra time only time will tell .Ford and Gm will never be able to compete with the japs because the unions and the liberals have made it impossible to spend the money in Research and Development not to mention all the eviroment regulations that cost them more . Your only help at this point is McCain and that goes against everything you believe in so vote Obama kiss your job and country good by.

remember if you stick together you can go out together on the last day and know that you brought down a great company that changed the world by sucking the life out of it by demanding more and more for doing less and less .

So take this stack of Solaridy rags back the postage and printing alone could pay 10 peoples salarys if you add up everyworker that took the buyout and the cost of that Left wing Propoganda is priceless.

You must be a complete moron. Your fantasy has no credibility. Although we do appreciate that you have enough hostility pent up inside of yourself to continue to post your misspellings and grammatical errors. Although if you do find a way to get that stupid propaganda paper to stop being delivered to your home please post your methodology.....

You must be a complete moron. Your fantasy has no credibility. Although we do appreciate that you have enough hostility pent up inside of yourself to continue to post your misspellings and grammatical errors. Although if you do find a way to get that stupid propaganda paper to stop being delivered to your home please post your methodology.....

sorry for the misspellings and other errors .I'm not looking for credibilty or acceptence from you. If you dont believe that people make money not working in a union shop thats up to. But do you think that everyone is just sitting at home waiting for the forcloser to come?

I would say its upto the union members to speakup and ask the question why is the union wasting all that money on printing it and mailing to people who no longer pay the dues .

I would think that the money would be better put to use for the members if they ran some commerical about why americans should buy a union made vehicle.

but to continue to send it to all the ex union workers must waste somewhere near 300 -500 thousand each time they send it. I brought it to your attention the members should something.

Its not hostility pent up either, in my current situation I dont have anywhere to talk shit .

If I miss anything about Ford it would be coming to work and talking shit with people .

Ford workers can really talk shit I spent 4 years in the Marine corps and they couldnt talk shit as good as some of my ex coworkers .

John Murry is a fine example that guy can talk more shit than anyone I have ever met. and I havent forgotton about that unpaid 1000 dollar loan John.

just wondering what do you not like about the union paper? Why do you call it a stupid propaganda paper? I really would like to know.

I'm posting in the employee section because I got to thinking about you poor line workers when I went to look at the new Flex which I thought about replacing my scion xb with till I saw the price even with my a-plan and the poor gas milage it gets . As far as buyout money is concerned after taxes it was 66,000 and some change and except for the new carpet in family room ,a shed ,a retaining wall, big screen TV. all of it is still in the bank.

As for work I own 1 2004-f150 1 2004 e-150 both which I purchased to start my company in 2004 while still slaving for the uaw.

I also now have a 2007 e-150 a 2004 ranger and a 2006 scion xb

personal vehicles our a 2002 crown vic lx sport and a 2003 maurder which I must say is bad ass with only 20,000 miles

thats a total of 7 vehicles which I never would have thought when I worked on a line I would need.

However employing 8 people and doing over 1 million a year in revenue there are certain costs and equipement needed to do the job .

Before you start screaming I dont pay my people well your wrong . we offer health benifits that are farless than what I got at ford but my people dont complain they are thankful. my guys dont get paid 28 dollars a hour to do repetiton work . they earn anywhere from 16 to 23 perhour but they get a company vehicle with gas and equipement to get the job done.

they can goto the bathroom anytime they want.

smoke a cigerate when they want.

They come to work eachday zero complaints and above standard quality

They can come to me and ask for a raise and be evaluated based on his own performance.not be grouped with a bunch of people based on senority.

I also posted here because I was thinking about 2 people that took the transfer and came to me with a sobb story wanting to borrow some money and never paid it back .

I dont blame you for staying . but after 9-11 I saw the writing on the wall and decided to move on with my life. the buyout made me stay longer just to get the money but I almost think it was worth staying the extra time only time will tell .Ford and Gm will never be able to compete with the japs because the unions and the liberals have made it impossible to spend the money in Research and Development not to mention all the eviroment regulations that cost them more . Your only help at this point is McCain and that goes against everything you believe in so vote Obama kiss your job and country good by.

remember if you stick together you can go out together on the last day and know that you brought down a great company that changed the world by sucking the life out of it by demanding more and more for doing less and less .

So take this stack of Solaridy rags back the postage and printing alone could pay 10 peoples salarys if you add up everyworker that took the buyout and the cost of that Left wing Propoganda is priceless.

Sounds like the Typical United States Citizen he thinks Success is "Owning a bunch or Cars" "Superficial" "Shallow" It don't take Millions of dollars to survive in this country. You are not successful! Get HELP so you can over your grudge you have with whomever it is. Money, cars , houses , boats, furs, businesses, precious metals, none of this MATERIAL CRAP, makes you successful. A reasonable amout of money generated is needed to survive in this country. Ask this guy "Are you Happy within yourself?

Hi Y'all( And Hendew) :shades:

It has been almost 2 years since the plant closed. I took the buyout and even though it has been 2 years, I still have mixed feelings about taking the buyout. I do miss the friends I had made there and the good times I had. I have moved on but I still think well of my Ford Time and of the fellow Ford Workers still in the system. I have found employment after Ford, but the pay and benefits ain't the same. I am doing ok as an aviation painter both electrostatic and HVLP. I drive by the old plant and they are tearing the crap out of it and it does bring a pang of regret of what could have been.

To all the FoMoCo employees still out there....keep rocking

Y'all have a good one

Bob

Hi Y'all( And Hendew) :shades:

It has been almost 2 years since the plant closed. I took the buyout and even though it has been 2 years, I still have mixed feelings about taking the buyout. I do miss the friends I had made there and the good times I had. I have moved on but I still think well of my Ford Time and of the fellow Ford Workers still in the system. I have found employment after Ford, but the pay and benefits ain't the same. I am doing ok as an aviation painter both electrostatic and HVLP. I drive by the old plant and they are tearing the crap out of it and it does bring a pang of regret of what could have been.

To all the FoMoCo employees still out there....keep rocking

Y'all have a good one

Bob

Hell half the people I know from AAP that are still working for Ford are still pissed about the plant being closed.It's just a bad deal all the way around.

Hell half the people I know from AAP that are still working for Ford are still pissed about the plant being closed.It's just a bad deal all the way around.
Tell ya' what dude, I'm pissed and I didn't even work there. How could they have closed the best plant in the system with one of the best selling cars of all time?? I STILL don't understand it and I never will.