I am averagig 38 - 41 in city

vichybrid

Mine hasn't come in, but the dealer gave me a 2008 hybrid escape to keep me happy for the meantime, mine is coming in 10 more days... so, I can't complain.

This doesn't have all the bells and whistles like mine will have, and isn't a 2009, but still

it is helping me learn.

The dealer is so supportive of this crap about the car being ready for weeks and not arriving.

Mine hasn't come in, but the dealer gave me a 2008 hybrid escape to keep me happy for the meantime, mine is coming in 10 more days... so, I can't complain.

This doesn't have all the bells and whistles like mine will have, and isn't a 2009, but still

it is helping me learn.

The dealer is so supportive of this crap about the car being ready for weeks and not arriving.

Your dealer gave you an '08 to drive while waiting for your '09? Great! I wish my dealer would give me a loaner (but they have been good to work with otherwise). I still have another month or so to go (if all goes well) before getting into my '09 MMH. Having driven the '08 for a while, you will be in the unique position of being able to compare the driving/power/performance of the '08 to the '09. I would be interested in hearing (reading) about your experiences. Good luck with the new one when you get it!

Your dealer gave you an '08 to drive while waiting for your '09? Great! I wish my dealer would give me a loaner (but they have been good to work with otherwise). I still have another month or so to go (if all goes well) before getting into my '09 MMH. Having driven the '08 for a while, you will be in the unique position of being able to compare the driving/power/performance of the '08 to the '09. I would be interested in hearing (reading) about your experiences. Good luck with the new one when you get it!

My dealer is the best. The car was ordered Aug 2, and was supposed to be in by Sept 21,

I had given him a $500 deposit at that time.

The delay was past 9 days, so he gave me a 2008 hybrid to drive until whenever mine gets here. It even was full of gas.

So now I get to learn now to "hybridize" myself!

I am so glad he is a nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...
okay, so mine came in yesterday...

I had been driving the 08 hybrid,

and

let me tell you

the 09 kicks buttt!! It is awesome.

My mileage avg with the 09 is even better.

I am easily getting 44 in city driving.

The nav and sync are incredible as well.

Your setting me up for a letdown, I was going to be happy with getting the posted 34 mpg in the city, but now you gotta up the anty :shades: