2007 Super Duty Spied!!!!

Usually I'm optimistic and like new designs just becuase they're new, but that front end is ugly, not to mention that test vehicle is already sagging in the rear. I guess the upside is it gives more of a challenge when it comes customizing - which it needs some major amounts of.

That is NOT the 2007 Super Duty. it is the 2008 that comes out in january 2007 along with the new engine and emissions. We are already ordering 2007's and it is a carry over vehicle. Edmunds needs to check their source.

I have placed over 50 2007 Super Duty orders already.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it.

I wonder if this is true?

Although the gasoline engine options aren't expected to change much, diesel fans will be glad to know there's an all-new Powerstroke in the works. Built by International, the new diesel V8 will displace 6.4 liters, feature a pair of sequential turbos and generate 350 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. Ford's current Powerstroke has been plagued with problems so the arrival of the new 6.4 can't come soon enough.

That is one ugly front end. It looks just like the GM trucks. It looks like I better get an 07' before the change then wait for the grill change in 09' after low sales. The F650 looks better than that thing!

I will keep my 06. I second it sixgun. It's butt ugle. It's going to sink like the :titanic:

I saw one a couple weeks ago on I-75 in the Auburn Hills area. It had bras front ant rear, but you could make out the headlight configuration. Perhaps it will grow on people. I hope so anyway.

I noticed this truck had an aluminum diff. cover with cooling fins on the rear axle. I wonder if that will make it to production.

I saw one a couple weeks ago on I-75 in the Auburn Hills area. It had bras front ant rear, but you could make out the headlight configuration. Perhaps it will grow on people. I hope so anyway.

I noticed this truck had an aluminum diff. cover with cooling fins on the rear axle. I wonder if that will make it to production.

Aluminum diff. cover is already in production and has been for some time. I have noticed it on the 350 dually only with the low geared rearend. Our line builds mostly 250 and some 350, and I believe it is 4.23 gear. :rockon: