sterling plant

motley crew

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when are they going to replace people that are leaving for other plants and buyouts with people from jsp? :finger: :happy feet:

They are not going to.We have still have 180 to many (lastest rumor)If the buyouts and transfers do not cover all 180,the rest get added to JSP.Now the original JSP people are never coming back.We have to ride it out if you can stomach all the rumors. GOOD LUCK TO ALL 228 brother and sisters.

GUNS, IS AUGUST 98 SAFE?

DOES EVERYONE KNOW THAT "STERLING BEAUTY" (FORMERLY "SNAKES JELLY") IS NO LONGER A FORD EMPLOYEE? (GEE, THAT MUST BE A RACIST COMMENT) HER LACKADAISICAL WORK ETHIC REPUTATION PRECEEDED HER AS SHE WORE OUT HER WELCOME IN 17,16, AND 23

DOES EVERYONE KNOW THAT "STERLING BEAUTY" (FORMERLY "SNAKES JELLY") IS NO LONGER A FORD EMPLOYEE? (GEE, THAT MUST BE A RACIST COMMENT) HER LACKADAISICAL WORK ETHIC REPUTATION PRECEEDED HER AS SHE WORE OUT HER WELCOME IN 17,16, AND 23

Oh that peice of Sh!t. Sounds like a Dooley follower. No work ethic and will do anything for an easy job. Does not suprise me at all.

when are they going to replace people that are leaving for other plants and buyouts with people from jsp? :finger: :happy feet:

I'm not going to pretend to have all the answers...but I will say this

It seems like the management at Sterling keeps lowering the number of how many people need to be there. I know that several departments are running short handed. I feel that there is enough available work for everyone in JSP to come back out on to the floor.

Here's the thing though...

In JSP you have a steady stream of income that you don't have to wait for. Being on TLO isn't the same. Waiting for the money to come in is a major disruption to a household.

I understand your making 15% less in JSP. The question is, does that 15% cause enough burden in your household to risk comming back to the shop floor and risk excessive TLO and major disruption to your household income? It may, I know you brothers and sisters have it hard.

If you people in JSP really feel like you need to be back in the plant right now you need to get together as a group and confront the bargaining committee...in their office...at union mettings...where ever you can. If you don't, they'll leave things the way they are. You need to try and get them to force the issue.

I think work is waiting to come into Sterling...I think the management is trying to clear out as many people as they can for their lower wage crew that they want.

Nobody is going to know what the right answer is for you people in JSP but the brothers and sisters in JSP. You're not forgotten by the people still working. If you came back to work now it would cause more TLO than what we have now. I think the management would TLO more, out of spite, for being forced to bring you back. Make no mistake about it though...management wants you gone...they don't like a fair days work for a fair days pay.

You're not forgotten...you're job is protected...people in JSP, do what you think you've got to do.

MARVIN is a machine and once things get screwed up...their screwed up. Wait 10 days to file your claim.

All I know is that if you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us...management doesn't care about you, but your union does.

Do what you got to do...but be careful what you wish. TLO sucks.

I'm not going to pretend to have all the answers...but I will say this

It seems like the management at Sterling keeps lowering the number of how many people need to be there. I know that several departments are running short handed. I feel that there is enough available work for everyone in JSP to come back out on to the floor.

Here's the thing though...

In JSP you have a steady stream of income that you don't have to wait for. Being on TLO isn't the same. Waiting for the money to come in is a major disruption to a household.

I understand your making 15% less in JSP. The question is, does that 15% cause enough burden in your household to risk comming back to the shop floor and risk excessive TLO and major disruption to your household income? It may, I know you brothers and sisters have it hard.

If you people in JSP really feel like you need to be back in the plant right now you need to get together as a group and confront the bargaining committee...in their office...at union mettings...where ever you can. If you don't, they'll leave things the way they are. You need to try and get them to force the issue.

I think work is waiting to come into Sterling...I think the management is trying to clear out as many people as they can for their lower wage crew that they want.

Nobody is going to know what the right answer is for you people in JSP but the brothers and sisters in JSP. You're not forgotten by the people still working. If you came back to work now it would cause more TLO than what we have now. I think the management would TLO more, out of spite, for being forced to bring you back. Make no mistake about it though...management wants you gone...they don't like a fair days work for a fair days pay.

You're not forgotten...you're job is protected...people in JSP, do what you think you've got to do.

MARVIN is a machine and once things get screwed up...their screwed up. Wait 10 days to file your claim.

All I know is that if you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us...management doesn't care about you, but your union does.

Do what you got to do...but be careful what you wish. TLO sucks.

Well said Dave. About time you gave some real answers instead of calling names and being political.

Incorrect EAGLE. You got some bad information. I am currently employed at the Sterling Plant. Who's a racist? :idea:

Lackadaisical is the correct spelling. I certainly hope this isn't a hi-lo driver...Terrien Leake!

BTW, no racism here. Obama/Biden voter right here

How about answering this rumor.14% more gone after the buyouts,no matter what the total buyout number is.What happens to the current JSP people? :reading: :banghead:

i'd like to know that as well.14% more would go back to sept 97 maybe more,thats 200 plus people or more.

How about answering this rumor.14% more gone after the buyouts,no matter what the total buyout number is.What happens to the current JSP people? :reading: :banghead:

I am not the answer guy man. I just get answers like you guys.

I heard that the 200 rumor was a complete lie. Again, another rumor made to hurt us and beat our moral down to take a buyout I am guessing.

Does anyone have any facts to share?

I heard that the 200 rumor was a complete lie. Again, another rumor made to hurt us and beat our moral down to take a buyout I am guessing.

The only fact i have is SITKO is running off his fatass mouth and telling the floor people that this is true.DEC or Jan 14% gone. F@#K him.

The only fact i have is SITKO is running off his fatass mouth and telling the floor people that this is true.DEC or Jan 14% gone. F@#K him.

14%Gone? Thats Great I see Jenny Craig is paying off for him. Only 86% more to loose until justice is done. I bet the for 2% was his brain.

Edited by TheEagle

The only fact that I have is that finally we are in agreement!!!

We are under attack...Look what Malloy did to the aircraft mechanic's.

We made a thousand axles a week for two years because of Sitco's screw up in dept.97. He should have been fired a long time ago. Don't ever listen to what he says. 99.9% of the time, he is lying.

Rumors will always fly across the shop floor. That doesn't have anything to do with us showing up and getting paid. We're all done taking buyouts. Hardly anyone is signed up for this one.

Stand in SOLIDARITY.

Nobody puts muscle into a ride like motor city UAW workers.

Be proud of who you are and what you are. We'll take back what we've lost.

The only fact that I have is that finally we are in agreement!!!

We are under attack...Look what Malloy did to the aircraft mechanic's.

We made a thousand axles a week for two years because of Sitco's screw up in dept.97. He should have been fired a long time ago. Don't ever listen to what he says. 99.9% of the time, he is lying.

Rumors will always fly across the shop floor. That doesn't have anything to do with us showing up and getting paid. We're all done taking buyouts. Hardly anyone is signed up for this one.

Stand in SOLIDARITY.

Nobody puts muscle into a ride like motor city UAW workers.

Be proud of who you are and what you are. We'll take back what we've lost.

Tea we agree on alot except Dave. You just need to understand the truth about this guy. Since he has left we all have seen the light. He has done some super shady sh!t. Not in the memberships best interest.

Tea we agree on alot except Dave. You just need to understand the truth about this guy. Since he has left we all have seen the light. He has done some super shady sh!t. Not in the memberships best interest.

Shady is correct. Immoral is more correct. Mr. Dooley has put himself and his self serving politics above the interest of the 228 membership in various ways. Time to go Mr. Dooley before all the embarrassing facts come to light. Although embarrassment, may not be a capable feeling for your power starved ego. Why be embarrassed when you don't really have the care??

Edited by Brain_dead

well, i think our local is alot better off than most, and its because of dave and a few others. would really like to see what you see is so bad with dave, but need some kind of proof instead of hear say and opionion. We have not had such a strong chairmen since savalie, and if you want dave to leave, we would have to have someone as strong or stronger before i can agree with you.

well, i think our local is alot better off than most, and its because of dave and a few others. would really like to see what you see is so bad with dave, but need some kind of proof instead of hear say and opionion. We have not had such a strong chairmen since savalie, and if you want dave to leave, we would have to have someone as strong or stronger before i can agree with you.

What is so bad? Read my posts. The appointed positions are all his friends who don't do anything all day long. I feel like that cost Sterling work and is putting people in jeapordy.

I have stated my issues in many threads. I will continue to give reasons. However, I am going to keep the HAYMAKERS for election time.

I agree the local is better than most. Dave is not the reason for it tho.

If you worked in the commite room you would see who is doing the work.

Johnny Z does Daves thinking and actually walks the floor with us and gets no credit for it not that he cares.

Neil handles all of Dave's reading and understanding language and fighting with the company.

Jerry made sure Daves dick was sparkling clean everyday.

Jeff handles all the improtant stuff downtown for Dave.

you must be blind brother or you must be appointed where can i get some of what your smokin ?