ford merging

motley crew

I hear all Ford workers are getting a chunk of the Lions . That way we have a poor performing football team to go with our poor performing stocks.

I seen it on one of the news channels monday when they were talking about GM/Chrysler merging one auto analyst from global insight said he thinks GM/Chr/and Ford will merge within a year.

There gonna merge, maybe Nissan or a Chinese company or there gonna accept Kerkorian's money and give him greater ownership. Im weary of Kerkorian though!!!!!!

The domestics merging makes no sense. Why combine companies that build products that are in disfavor (trucks / SUV's).

Ford needs to import or build more small European and Asian cars. And get the 4 door Ranger imported ASAP.

Yea yea I know, that's taking jobs away from American workers. But if the Ford NA does not survive, there will be NO jobs.

The domestics merging makes no sense. Why combine companies that build products that are in disfavor (trucks / SUV's).

Ford needs to import or build more small European and Asian cars. And get the 4 door Ranger imported ASAP.

Yea yea I know, that's taking jobs away from American workers. But if the Ford NA does not survive, there will be NO jobs.

Ford needs to build the euro and asian cars over here....don't import, build em' here, like Honda and Toyota do.

they should of bought honda when they had the chance years back

You are so right about that elec. If Ford did a merger Honda would be would would be best suited for us. :happy feet:

They think like Ford in alot of ways except creativity, enginuity and intellecual ability. :hysterical:

I do agree that Honda would be great for both parties except we could lose more union people with a merger. :banghead: