"REJEX" is awesome

EricC5Vett

My new '09 FEHL is black, quite the challenge to keep looking great. I wanted to put some good protection on it while it's still brand new. Everybody at the other forum I hang out at (CorvetteForum) has been talking about REJEX, not a wax, but a polymer sealant originally developed for airplane windshields to make them so that nothing can stick to them and it has an extremely high refractory index as well. http://www.rejex.com/rejex.html The stuff is fantastic, real easy to put on and pretty easy to take off. I did it in the garage last night, took just about 2 hours. One coat is all you need and is said to last up to a year. Unbelievable, the car looks 10 times better than it did when I picked it up three weeks ago and is so incredibly slick and shiny, it doesn't seem like anything could stick to it. Supposedly, bugs, bird droppings, brake dust, tree sap and just about anything else just rinses right off with water. You put it on the paint, the chrome, and the windows. You'll like it. Just thought I would share... :shades:

Edited by EricC5Vett