End game is Obama will help without GOP

CSMJ

Correct me if Im wrong"and Im not" but when Obama is in and he appoints someone to take Paulson's place can he then give the $ to GM/Ford without a vote! Bush gace Paulson full power to give it to he wants too Obama will do the same! This is why the dems approved only half of the $700 bills now and will approve the other half later, they wanted to make sure the Bush administration did not give all the $ to his wall street friends as they are doing now BIGTIME!

Im sure Rush and Hannity will call Obama a dictator as they already are when he does this but why are they not calling Bush and Paulson the same thing??

Trust me the Religious "hipocrits" right will run on this and come back strong in 2010, or so they think.

Even Christians will vote Democrat when they dont have a job anymore, $$ and a good job trumps being jobless any day of the week u can bank on that! Abortion and Gay rights wont sway them this time!!

Correct me if Im wrong"and Im not" but when Obama is in and he appoints someone to take Paulson's place can he then give the $ to GM/Ford without a vote! Bush gace Paulson full power to give it to he wants too Obama will do the same! This is why the dems approved only half of the $700 bills now and will approve the other half later, they wanted to make sure the Bush administration did not give all the $ to his wall street friends as they are doing now BIGTIME!

Im sure Rush and Hannity will call Obama a dictator as they already are when he does this but why are they not calling Bush and Paulson the same thing??

Trust me the Religious "hipocrits" right will run on this and come back strong in 2010, or so they think.

Even Christians will vote Democrat when they dont have a job anymore, $$ and a good job trumps being jobless any day of the week u can bank on that! Abortion and Gay rights wont sway them this time!!

Now thats funny to hear, cause its some people here that voted for Bush and trust me on this one. It will be the same people that put him on blast in 4 years when its time to vote again. :censored:

Now thats funny to hear, cause its some people here that voted for Bush and trust me on this one. It will be the same people that put him on blast in 4 years when its time to vote again. :censored:

The "END GAME",.......very good content, I suggest any who can watch, to do so!!!!! :reading: :shades:

Edited by 1000YARDSHOT

I am refering to Alex Jones' "ENDGAME" documentary. Not the movies out there. :shades: :reading:

Alex called this economic meltdown in Dec 06 on Art Bells show.

He knows what hes talking about!! Everyone should watch his videos

. infowars.com

Watch 60 minutes tonight Obama's gonna give his pitch for the auto industry

And I say let the GOP filibuster this bill, then go to Georgia and show the GOP's plan to stop Obama and the dems can win that runoff and have 58 votes. And count ALL the votes in Minnesota and that gives us 59 votes. And the Alaska count isnt over that could give them 60 votes.

Obama can then tell the GOP to go to /ell.

So go ahead let them require 60 votes to pass this bill because its the last time there gonna be able to stop anything for 4 years!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

CARD CHECK will pass then those foreign companies will be prosecuted for INTIMIDATION of employees who want a union!! Which is OK in Bush's white house. :censored::redcard:

Obama will help GM/Ford and the union thus making it easier to unionize a foreign plant with card check.

Edited by CSMJ

It looks like any government money will come with strings attached. There will be more regulations. The government will be dictating to the car companies what kind of cars to build with stricter fuel economy and emission requirements. This will kill any benefit to the auto makers. It is the consumer who is supposed to tell the auto makers what to build, not the government.

Edited by Trimdingman

It looks like any government money will come with strings attached. There will be more regulations. The government will be dictating to the car companies what kind of cars to build with stricter fuel economy and emission requirements. This will kill any benefit to the auto makers. It is the consumer who is supposed to tell the auto makers what to build, not the government.

Ford should pass on taking funds. They have enough to get to 2010 and further beyond if sales pickup. With the new products coming, I think Ford will be fine in the long run. Ron will stop the talk on concessions from the UAW.

Ford should pass on taking funds. They have enough to get to 2010 and further beyond if sales pickup. With the new products coming, I think Ford will be fine in the long run. Ron will stop the talk on concessions from the UAW.

I'm thinking Ford may pass on the funding. 1st, the Ford family would probably have to give up thier special shares, and I don't see that happening. 2nd, would it not be awesome PR to see GM/Chrysler take the money while Ford can say we are OK? I think the consumers opposed to the bailout would love it and Ford would move some metal.

I'm thinking Ford may pass on the funding. 1st, the Ford family would probably have to give up thier special shares, and I don't see that happening. 2nd, would it not be awesome PR to see GM/Chrysler take the money while Ford can say we are OK? I think the consumers opposed to the bailout would love it and Ford would move some metal.

Lets just hope GM dont drag ford down too.

Ford has the best CEO in the auto business.... If not for Nassar Ford would have $20 billion more in reserves.