FORD STERLING AXLE PLANT

Sterling worker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound awfully confident!?!? You know this for sure?

I have been hearing that for a week now. I know some of the depts. are short bodies, and I am sick of being told that we need to pick up the slack. My brothers and sisters are sitting in a room, willing to work. Bring my people back, and boot that plant manager bitch the **ck out of here... We ain't closing Bitch!!!

Not 100% as far as trades goes.

I dont know as far as trades goes. I think the hourly people will come back.

I have noticed that most trades dont give a shit anymore... I think it is because trades have been reduced, so the ones that are working have more to do. You know they are not used to that, so they sulk and pout!!!

Nothing gets done!!!

How are we going to step up and keep sterling plant running with this shit going on?

The trades that came back to the floor as an ma 1, 2 ,or 3 do not put as much effort into the work at hand. Why?

You still have a job. That is your right... Man up and pull your own weight, cause you should help, instead of bitching cause you lost your gravy job...

The trades that came back to the floor as an ma 1, 2 ,or 3 do not put as much effort into the work at hand. Why?

You still have a job. That is your right... Man up and pull your own weight, cause you should help, instead of bitching cause you lost your gravy job...

tell us what departments they are in, come on, we know we have a few tools in trades, give us some fuel to mess with these guys. :stirpot:

kinda hope they delay the call backs of jsp, just because if they jump the gun and find out they should of waited, then all of us that took the 85% have to quit our new jobs to come back, just to get cut again if they were not perpared.

I have noticed that most trades dont give a shit anymore... I think it is because trades have been reduced, so the ones that are working have more to do. You know they are not used to that, so they sulk and pout!!!

Nothing gets done!!!

How are we going to step up and keep sterling plant running with this shit going on?

[/quote

That's simply not true for all trades. I give shit. I don't know whom you have to deal with when it comes to trades, but it get's frustrating when I'm on a job and I get pulled to another job without finishing the frist one. Then there's the issue of nothing in general stores. Thats why nothing gets done. There simply are NO PARTS! My boss told me that with the "new" ordering system that it takes two weeks to get anything.WTF

Edited by Grandmaster B

tell us what departments they are in, come on, we know we have a few tools in trades, give us some fuel to mess with these guys. :stirpot:

kinda hope they delay the call backs of jsp, just because if they jump the gun and find out they should of waited, then all of us that took the 85% have to quit our new jobs to come back, just to get cut again if they were not perpared.

Truck production is doubling. The suppliers that they out sourced our jobs to are going bankrupt. Form what I am told they need the 8.8 truck now.

Nothing gets done!!!

That simply not true for all trades. I give shit. I don't know whom you have to deal with when it comes to trades, but it get's frustrating when I'm on a job and I get pulled to another job without finishing the frist one. Then there's the issue of nothing in general stores. Thats why nothing gets done. There simply are NO PARTS! My boss told me that with the "new" ordering system that it takes two weeks to get anything.

Plant manager needs to go... Scrap needs to come down.... Then Parts would be in stores. They want us to fail!!!

I am not dogging the trades.... Remember that!!! The ones that care are on the job befor the tix is in... All trades help me fast, maybe I have a good personality. I like to hook them up, as they do me.

You have a voice. The job is not done, then you say I am not leaving until the job is done, or get another trade that is playing cards, or reading a book, Etc... Oh I forgot the trade bosses pick and choose based on skill level. That being said, I think the old ass fucks that we have in the plant either never learned shit cause they sent the apprentices to do the work, (figure it out for yourself) of they are just pissed off cause their cottage is for sale.

Why come back on the floor when you make more money sitting in gen.

Nothing gets done!!!

Sounds to me like you are dogging trades. Any way you did touch on a subject worth its weight in gold, old lazy trades. These lazy bastards need to step up and pull their weight or the young ones are going to run them out. I will try my best, anyway. Management needs to keeps these guys out of the bars (richie) and keep them on the floor working. I have mouths to feed. They have all ready spent their retirement before they have retired. Not my problem, until they lay me off.......... ah screw it! it's like beating a dead horse!

Nothing gets done!!!

yo little miss,,,and you are a little girl,,men talk ,,sorry and women talk,,,but little bitches are little bitches,i went thru the apprentship ,and did my job 12 hrs a day,and built a house ,and raised a family,and near as i can see none of you are worth shit ,all you want to do is blame everyone else for failure,step the f ,up or shut up

Sounds to me like you are dogging trades. Any way you did touch on a subject worth its weight in gold, old lazy trades. These lazy bastards need to step up and pull their weight or the young ones are going to run them out. I will try my best, anyway. Management needs to keeps these guys out of the bars (richie) and keep them on the floor working. I have mouths to feed. They have all ready spent their retirement before they have retired. Not my problem, until they lay me off.......... ah screw it! it's like beating a dead horse!

I am not dogging my trad brothers and sisters at all... The ones that work are the best at what they do...

I am sick of the ones that dont want to do anything. You are right, beating a dead horse.

yo little miss,,,and you are a little girl,,men talk ,,sorry and women talk,,,but little bitches are little bitches,i went thru the apprentship ,and did my job 12 hrs a day,and built a house ,and raised a family,and near as i can see none of you are worth shit ,all you want to do is blame everyone else for failure,step the f ,up or shut up

Listen up you retard. I am a man not a woman. You said it best 12 hours a day. I respect you for raising a family, building a house and such.. When the ot goes away trades like to become a little more relaxed.

I step up every day I am there. I do my job well. I am not dogging the trades that work. I dog the ones that came back to the floor and still cry and dont do shit. Never did it when they were on trades either...

You sound awfully confident!?!? You know this for sure?

Yeah, I do and if you attended a Union Meeting you would know the same thing.

All JSP will return on Dec 1 and the rest on Dec 8 this is what Jeff and Neil said at the union meeting. That is why we were not asked to put in for the 60 openings at VanDyke although they are contesting the fact that Sterling should be giving the same opportunity in zone #2 that Utica was offered by seniority. They are working on new work is what they said also. Good Meeting actually heard some positive news for once.