LAP to send up to 700 to KTP within 3 months

lapsergio

We first heard KTP needed 570 people; now it seems they want approx. 700. That will leave only 1200 people at LAP. Sounds like LAP will go to one shift until they are retooled in 2010-11.

They are going to survey everyone, then force the youngest after exhausting survey...fyi.

We first heard KTP needed 570 people; now it seems they want approx. 700. That will leave only 1200 people at LAP. Sounds like LAP will go to one shift until they are retooled in 2010-11.

They are going to survey everyone, then force the youngest after exhausting survey...fyi.

Where did you get this info?

Like to Welcome the LAP people to KTP. But also warn them.....your entering into a whole other world. I'm a former LAP worker.....it took me years to get use to KTP! Worked at LAP from 96-99 and I'm just now getting were I can tolerate some of the things that go on at KTP. More than likely most of you will go to the New Trim Dept.

Good Luck

Peace

Like to Welcome the LAP people to KTP. But also warn them.....your entering into a whole other world. I'm a former LAP worker.....it took me years to get use to KTP! Worked at LAP from 96-99 and I'm just now getting were I can tolerate some of the things that go on at KTP. More than likely most of you will go to the New Trim Dept.

Good Luck

Peace

like what?

For starters, the committeeman will tell you they can do that. That is if you are lucky enough to see one. Management boldly goes on the line to do repair's and seemingly dare's you to write up a grievence. If you are lucky enough to get a cammitteeman out there you will be told oh that is a gray area.

In some cases, lower senoirity people will be treated like gods over higher senoirity people. You will be put on early break with no reason as to why. Oh and just for the fun of it, I heard that Parson's was going to write up anyone in the new Trim shop for the least thing he can. Why you might ask, just because he can.

Edited by SOULJABOY

Its not that bad at ktp just do your job and don't play games and you'll be fine.

I worked at both plants and came back to Ktp in 1995 and one is no different than the others. If you show up for work, do your job and go home..........it's no different. Welcome

Its not that bad at ktp just do your job and don't play games and you'll be fine.

It's all a game birdman. You just have to know how to play the game better than your stupidvisor. Everyone who is coming over to KTP, welcome and I am sure you will learn the KTP game quickly.

I agree...

I worked at both plants and came back to Ktp in 1995 and one is no different than the others. If you show up for work, do your job and go home..........it's no different. Welcome

He speaks the truth...

It's all a game birdman. You just have to know how to play the game better than your stupidvisor. Everyone who is coming over to KTP, welcome and I am sure you will learn the KTP game quickly.

The games that are played are the people that don't want to do thier job and show up for work. Its funny, I've been there almost 10 years and never "played the game" and I've been just fine. Supervisors have a job just like we do. If we do our jobs, they don't have to do thiers by writing us up and fucking with us. Sure there are some asshole supervisors, but they are out numbered by the assholes working on the line and playing games.

Hopefully they force all the lower poeple in so I can finally have some time on people. :hysterical: