09 F150 Job #2 updates?

Steve09FX4

JOB 2 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job#2 (12/01/08 – Subject to change)

The LT245/70Rx17D BSW All Terrain Tire (T7D) is now available on 4x2 XL and XLT.

AM/FM Stereo/Single CD/MP3 Player/Clock with 4 speakers (585) is now a stand-alone option on XL for Fleet only.

Mid-Box Prep Package 55M is not available with Ford Work Solutions or any Custom Accessories.

Note to XL Decor Group that Fleet only (SuperCab and SuperCrew) can order Cloth Captain's Chairs (UE).

LT245/70R17D BSW A/T Tires NA w/ XLT 4x2 133" WB.

SYNC™ – Job 2 includes: 911 Assist™ and Vehicle Health Reports

SFE Package (55F) is now a stand-alone option on XL & XLT (note, Pueblo Gold Two-Tone paint is not available on XLT for this package only).

The following stand – alone options are now available on XL for

Fleet:

54T – Side Mirrors, Manual Telescoping Trailer Tow w/Manual Glass

18A – Running Boards, Black Platform (XL SuperCrew)

18E – Running Boards, Black Tubular (XL Regular & Super Cab)

64L wheel is still available with tire "T8C" on FX4. T82 added as an available tire without T8C being deleted

That was all the info posted on the Job 2 changes that I could find.

Thats too bad that was all the changes. Hopefully Ford will wake up before I order mine and realize

that it would be easy to make people happy buy just offering all the colors on more trim levels.

Like Blue Flame on the Lariats, its not like it would cost them any more money and could help make

them some.

Thats too bad that was all the changes. Hopefully Ford will wake up before I order mine and realize

that it would be easy to make people happy buy just offering all the colors on more trim levels.

Like Blue Flame on the Lariats, its not like it would cost them any more money and could help make

them some.

I agree. All this hoopla about billions and billions of option combinations but after getting all the paperwork, I quickly realized they are just trying to push you into a higher level model. I cant get moonroof, 2 tone paint or razor red on an XLT. But my older XLT has these.(not the razor red obviously). Still undecided, may just hold onto my old one.