Now their not so important huh?

SalinePlastic

Please state your proof to the above statement..."your born that way"

They put their spin on anything and you just believe it huh?

Just like you were born to work @ Sandusky?

People are born Black, White, Large and small, Male and female..... not Gay or straight.

1000's of people have left that "lifestyle" ...that would be hard to do if they were born that way.... :)

So, if people aren't born with their sexuality, when did you decide what you are?

This is a play on an ol' Xtian stumper: "hate the sin, love the sinner." Which is impossible, but makes perfect sense to fundies and evangelicals.

And it's not a "lifestyle." Gays & lesbians were born with their sexuality, just as you were born with yours.

;)

prove that they were born that way! scientists are still debating that one....so that is the leading THEORY!

it is a CHOICE.....

So, if people aren't born with their sexuality, when did you decide what you are?

when you are growing up..it is a learned behavior!!!!

just like biting your nails..etc.....

it is a bad habit! and people should quit doing it!

All of you, chill on beating each other down. Damn, don't all of us have other targets for our frustration & anger than each other. I don't give a rats ass if you're gay or straight as long as you buy a FORD. You want to get insulting & pissed off at someone, aim it the bastards that are driving a Toyota or a Honda etc etc. I know, I'm not an employee just a wife but I was born with my Dad working a Michigan Truck, my brother works at Michigan Truck & my husband works at Michigan Truck. Like it or not, you're UNION BROTHERS & slamming each other instead of supporting each other is one of the many reasons we're gonna get screwed in Janurary. Personal insults at such a SCARY time don't help! Back when I was a kid & my Dad was going through the strikes the fellas knew what UNION BROTHERHOOD meant, nobody seems to know the meaning anymore & is'nt funny that the UAW has weakened incredibly. Hmm ya think it's a coincidence, I think not.

Guess that makes me a Union Brat, now somebody lie to me & tell me that MTP is'nt totally screwed & that my old man will have a job & I won't have to rob a bank to support my kids.

prove that they were born that way! scientists are still debating that one....so that is the leading THEORY!

it is a CHOICE.....

when you are growing up..it is a learned behavior!!!!

just like biting your nails..etc.....

it is a bad habit! and people should quit doing it!

:D

that reminded me of a skit on i believe it was MADTV where a women goes to the psychiatrist and she starts telling him her problems and he tells her.. whenever you start worrying just remember these two words... STOP IT!.. and he yells STOP IT at every problem she has.. if she would just stop it she wouldnt have a problem. just like gays... STOP IT! lol