MTPers PLEASE READ!!

MTPwife

On your caller ID you will see Thompson Associates, it is a Joanna Shane from WAP calling. They do not leave a message! I don't know what the hell the deal is but we've gotten 3 calls from this number so I called it back & it went straight to voice mail & it's from Wayne Assembly. Keep an eye out folks. Just thought I'd give ya ll the heads up. Hopefully they're calling you all to work. :::fingers crossed::::

Edited by MTPwife

On your caller ID you will see Thompson Associates, it is a Joanna Shane from WAP calling. They do not leave a message! I don't know what the hell the deal is but we've gotten 3 calls from this number so I called it back & it went straight to voice mail & it's from Wayne Assembly. Keep an eye out folks. Just thought I'd give ya ll the heads up. Hopefully they're calling you all to work. :::fingers crossed::::

Thank you for the heads up. Did you get the calls today (Wednesday).

We got 2 calls last week but no one left a message & did'nt know who the hell Thompson Associates were then got one today & I called the number back to find out who the hell it was. I just talk to WAP Labor & evidently it's for temp positions at some plastics plant in Canton that is a part of Milan. Weird. It would be for 90 days. The lady at Labor said she thinks MTPrs will be at WAP at the end of Feburary but nothing official yet. :banghead: Anybody know when the Union meeting is this month? :stirpot::redcard:

Just remember folks, Thompson Associates is WAP on the caller ID.

Edited by MTPwife

We got 2 calls last week but no one left a message & did'nt know who the hell Thompson Associates were then got one today & I called the number back to find out who the hell it was. I just talk to WAP Labor & evidently it's for temp positions at some plastics plant in Canton that is a part of Milan. Weird. It would be for 90 days. The lady at Labor said she thinks MTPrs will be at WAP at the end of Feburary but nothing official yet. :banghead: Anybody know when the Union meeting is this month? :stirpot::redcard:

Just remember folks, Thompson Associates is WAP on the caller ID.

Thanks. The union meeting is the 2nd Sunday of the month at 1pm. That would be this Sunday.