China

Stugots

So China is criticizing our stimulus plan. Their official govt. run news agency is calling the provisions about american goods a poison. Anyone else here have a problem with that? Last I checked the only poison I've heard of lately is the dirty chinese communists sending us goods filled with poison. So a lot of you people on this site want to talk about the good of free trade. Let's send china some american peanut butter and tell them to stfu.

Edited by Stugots

So China is criticizing our stimulus plan. Their official govt. run news agency is calling the provisions about american goods a poison. Anyone else here have a problem with that? Last I checked the only poison I've heard of lately is the dirty chinese communists sending us goods filled with poison. So a lot of you people on this site want to talk about the good of free trade. Let's send china some american peanut butter and tell them to stfu.

DONT FORGET THE " JALAPENOS" its time that we start sending those bastards all of our rejected bullshit as well ! Great post !

It is a real shame that our government let China, over the years, own us. So I say charge China top dollar for the peanut butter (they can afford the hefty price tag) and fire our politicians.

It is a real shame that our government let China, over the years, own us. So I say charge China top dollar for the peanut butter (they can afford the hefty price tag) and fire our politicians.

They don't own us. We have enslaved them. Or put another way, their Communist system has made them our slaves. Let them work for peanuts for us. What we should do is let them come over here and do our jobs while we get paid and they get a few dollars to take home when we ship them back and get a new batch. We deserve a share in the profits from these slaves who are doing our old jobs for us.

Edited by Trimdingman

There is a great deal of animosity towards countries that have literally taken our jobs. These countries export everything they can to the good old USA and do everything they can to limit imports from the USA. If this was common practice here, you would hear phrases like "protectionism" which would lead to phrases like "trade wars". I too am disgusted with this situation, but I feel we are as much too blame as anyone. Our trade laws dictate this whole scenario, and many citizens buy into the "cheap goods benefit" (wally-world and such). Our trade laws should above all protect this countries interests, period. Until these policies change, we will continue to watch our dwindling paychecks going overseas to countries that thrive on our demise.

They are smart enough to know it devalues the dollar. We need them anyways to finance our government and all this new spending we are going to have.

They don't own us. We have enslaved them. Or put another way, their Communist system has made them our slaves. Let them work for peanuts for us. What we should do is let them come over here and do our jobs while we get paid and they get a few dollars to take home after we ship them back.

We owe China trillions of dollars and we are about to barrow more. They have a lot of jobs that were ours, even if they don't pay much in China, they were still our jobs. They produce junk and we buy that crap at Wal-mart. Chinas communist system has made the rich richer and the poor poorer. Now our middle class is paying for it. As far as letting them come over here, I am against immigration. We should seal our borders and deport the immigrants that are here. Our government doesn't feel that way, they are issuing work visas for immigrants to replace laid off Americans at a cheaper rate.

There is a great deal of animosity towards countries that have literally taken our jobs. These countries export everything they can to the good old USA and do everything they can to limit imports from the USA. If this was common practice here, you would hear phrases like "protectionism" which would lead to phrases like "trade wars". I too am disgusted with this situation, but I feel we are as much too blame as anyone. Our trade laws dictate this whole scenario, and many citizens buy into the "cheap goods benefit" (wally-world and such). Our trade laws should above all protect this countries interests, period. Until these policies change, we will continue to watch our dwindling paychecks going overseas to countries that thrive on our demise.

Excellent point. To many think we should buy American made cars, so they in turn, can spend their money at Wally World. Boycott Wally World and all the sheep shit made in China. (by overworked, underpaid children, in sweatshop conditions.)