Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

I would say he is joking about the buff comment! We need to wait til the real names come out,until then some of the people on the blue oval news election list are not running they just put their names out to stir up shit..The only person That has told me they are running is Lance Adams.So lets wait and see.How many people took the tlo from fn? And why so soon they just got brought to our plant?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! you think this clown knows what he is doing? Why dont you talk to some of the sterling and Utica people?He has put people on jobs without posting them.you have got to be a tradesman! He is by far the worst committeeman I have ever had.(3 plants).If Mod thinks Larry is going to help him out come election time he is nuts.Foster is a 1 term person he has made to many moves off the record..And he knows that if he does put his name in the hat it will be funny.As far as smythe goes he sucked to! True he did not get caught by channel 4 like Mod..But he has alot of dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard from a reliable source that Lawrence Foster is not running for the job and that he and Lance are on the same page. Lawrence said he doesn't want the job and isn't ready for it yet. Still I believe it is political suicide because Mod is going to bury whoever wins.

WHO SAID I WAS PUSHING ANYONE? IM NOT RUNNING AND IM NOT BUDDIES WITH ANYONE ON THE LIST. I'VE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN UP FOR ATTENDANCE AND DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP. I WORK WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRIED TO GET HELP FROM LANCE AND WERE SHIT OUT OF LUCK. THE SIMPLEST THINGS NEVER GOT TAKEN CARE OF. IF LANCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU YOU MUST BE A CLOSE FRIEND OR A HOT PIECE OF ASS. :woohoo:

Have you ever been wrote up for leaving the plant without permission?

Excuse me, are you the border crossing guard? I am not a racist. Don't call me one either! :censored:

I am simply pointing out how MOD plans to keep himself elected by using racial politics. :reading:

I am not the one to start the race conversation either (JOE DOE IS). People being called rasict because they are white? :boring:

You did'nt call joe out on it and he was making a racial statement. Why? :ohsnap:

I point out how someone is going to use racisum for politics and I'm a racist? Get F$ucked! :stirpot:

You need to read the whole post you fricking idiot! :finger:

And who ased you for advice? I don't remember it! :redcard:

I have had more time in the shit house kid! :shades:

So fuck off on outta here!

VD

:redcard: I DID NOT MAKE A RACIAL STATEMENT. YOU DID BY SAYING IT FIGURES I WOULD VOTE FOR TWO BLACK PEOPLE. SPIN IT IF YOU MUST BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT.

It gives our local credability with other locals and building relationships is extreamly important. I guess your too dumb to understand that..I didnt say you need to see a dentist I said MOD should. I am saying you need to give instruction on how to blow a Chairman for all the young ones to learn from!

WHAT HAS THAT CREDIBILITY AND RELATIONSHIP DONE FOR US SPECIFICALLY? :huh:

In the future we will need help from the IUAW.They do not like the Chairman or the pres. and everytime they can screw with them 2 they do.Getting info from other plants can help us at our local that is why they picked voted Lance for that job. He will build relationships with the higher ups..

Ok it took me awhile but I talked to alot of people and the only complaint was the cola bullshit.The people in the mid say he is by far the guy for the job and that he was their committeeman on days a long time ago.Lets be real here it sounds like he pissed you off or something be mad but you need to get over all your hate it just sounds bad!!

This is getting funnier every page I read. None of the above are qualified in anyway. The best person for the job is no-one. What is the sense on having a plant comm. If we all know Mod has the final say. If you need one that bad, contract it out. Thats where most of the jobs we be anyways. Next thing you'll find is these contract cleaners doing all Dept 777 work again. It's around the corner. If any of the people everybody has listed wants the job, I will not vote. None of them are qualified enough for that posistion, and I will not vote for someone just to say I voted.

Yes, everyone was there except you guessed it. Jim Mod. He must have been sick. Just strung the whole committe room out there. Where is thier leader when we need him..This guy has to go!

Anything interesting go down? :shrug:

Hey Eagle, I thought you said you worked at the Vandyke plant but yet I see you all over the Sterling threads, if there are a couple of ya, then why are "both" of ya have the same sign up dates, same amount of thread postings etc, ect, ect???? You work at Sterling don't ya??

I work at Sterling but we have a couple of people and Vandyke and Romeo person also. That is the person who usually writes on this VanDyke thread. Probably just has'nt logged on in a few or somthing. We all use the same account tho. Thats why.

Anything interesting go down? :shrug:

AFTERNOON PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING THEY CAN NEVER FIND THEIR COMMITTEEMAN!HEY RUCACUDA,EAGLE,& HIPSHAW, I'LL GIVE YOU 3 GUESSES WHO THEY WEE REFERRING TO. :headscratch:

HINT: WASNT TRADES :headscratch:

HINT2:WASNT THE NEW GUY :headscratch:

:doh:

lol...they are problbaly not looking at the right place....the committee room. I see him there almost daily as i pass by and alot when i stop in.

Hell see him and the Zannitti together on the floor alot too. Don't know where they lookin.

YOU MEAN NOW THAT HE IS RUNNING FOR PLANT COMMITTEE CUZ HE WAS HARD TO FIND BEFORE THAT. :nonono: :ninja:

YOU MEAN NOW THAT HE IS RUNNING FOR PLANT COMMITTEE CUZ HE WAS HARD TO FIND BEFORE THAT. :nonono: :ninja:

We all know where to find you (in a bath house). The only thing you have a hard time finding is your dick!

Mod your tricks are as old as the black shit on your teeth.

VD

I work at Sterling but we have a couple of people and Vandyke and Romeo person also. That is the person who usually writes on this VanDyke thread. Probably just has'nt logged on in a few or somthing. We all use the same account tho. Thats why.

They want us to to let them know who is who.....I put VD at the bottom of my posts (when I remember). ST and RO would be helpful for you guys.

VD

We all know where to find you (in a bath house). The only thing you have a hard time finding is your dick!

Mod your tricks are as old as the black shit on your teeth.

VD

WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN MY DICK WHEN YOU SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON LANCES DICK? :redcard: DOES LANCE KNOW YOUR THINKING ABOUT MY DICK?

Three people on the same account??? No wonder I can't figure out who is who, kinda confusing here. I mean no disrespect but I would like to know who I'm conversing here with here as I know I argued with one of TheEagles before on a past thread a long time ago, it wasn't a bad argument but it was one we agreed on in the end. :shades:

Edited by simplesituations

well the leadership was on parade today on afternoon shift. Mod, along with lambert, aversano (sp?), and foster, toured the plant. they stopped and talked to almost everyone, asking how they are and telling them everything is looking pretty good for van dyke. they received a mixed welcome with some peppering them with questions about the future, and others asking why they are out and about.

last time I saw them out like this was just before an election!! imagine that. to be fair, lance also came around a while later and also talked to almost everyone.

well the leadership was on parade today on afternoon shift. Mod, along with lambert, aversano (sp?), and foster, toured the plant. they stopped and talked to almost everyone, asking how they are and telling them everything is looking pretty good for van dyke. they received a mixed welcome with some peppering them with questions about the future, and others asking why they are out and about.

last time I saw them out like this was just before an election!! imagine that. to be fair, lance also came around a while later and also talked to almost everyone.

Really!!!! I haven't seen any of them on days and it's getting to the point where I forgot what they looked like