Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

I have said before, Lance is definately the clear leader here. As far as Foster running, if it is true, I would have to say he is the one Mod got to run. You have to in all of this realize that Mod will get someone to run that is on the Modsquad. :stirpot:

That series is long over!! :reading:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said before, Lance is definately the clear leader here. As far as Foster running, if it is true, I would have to say he is the one Mod got to run. You have to in all of this realize that Mod will get someone to run that is on the Modsquad. :stirpot:

I was just told Lance is the Recording Secretary for downtown Subcoucils.

You neverwant to vote Lance out!! Because your local would lose that position which is a position 2280 has wanted for a long time.

If he was good enough to get elected by all the 16 powertrain plants and thier locals why is he not not good enough for VanDyke Chairman?

Looks like people from other locals respect Lance if they all voted for him for that position. Maybe that is the way to get some respect back from INTUAW for your great local 2280? I mean if they all like him and unaniumsly voted for him maybe he is your best spokes person!

Younger Man with the experience of 3 terms and respected by his peers didn't jump to the top was loyal until it was proven to him that his loyalty was being misused!

I don't know many of the others running, I am sure they are all fine people. In times like this, you don't want another test to the system.

You want proven leadership that is not in it for themselves and does'nt take others trust for granted!.

Lance is your guy for the future you don't have anyone else!

Lance Adams has been involved for a long time.As far as the other names in that list they are all good people.Local 2280 needs to put hard working people in key positions.But we cant talk down on someone who would like to put their name in the hat!

Lance Adams has been involved for a long time.As far as the other names in that list they are all good people.Local 2280 needs to put hard working people in key positions.But we cant talk down on someone who would like to put their name in the hat!

That would depend on what that name happens to be. Buffalo? :kissass: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Been there, done that. Thanks not again. Thats all he did his entire term was lie, lie, lie, and lie again. I refuse to vote for a liar.

You neverwant to vote Lance out!! Because your local would lose that position which is a position 2280 has wanted for a long time.

If he was good enough to get elected by all the 16 powertrain plants and thier locals why is he not not good enough for VanDyke Chairman?

Looks like people from other locals respect Lance if they all voted for him for that position. Maybe that is the way to get some respect back from INTUAW for your great local 2280? I mean if they all like him and unaniumsly voted for him maybe he is your best spokes person!

Younger Man with the experience of 3 terms and respected by his peers didn't jump to the top was loyal until it was proven to him that his loyalty was being misused!

I don't know many of the others running, I am sure they are all fine people. In times like this, you don't want another test to the system.

You want proven leadership that is not in it for themselves and does'nt take others trust for granted!.

I do not agree with that, I heard a rumor today that Rob Miller was going to throw his hat in the ring. I was told he did not like who was on the list and i think Rob would be one hell of a candidate. hes got experience and he would make a great plant committee and chairman in the future.

For all of you Lance lovers out there, Wake the $%**@ up! Lance is the biggest liar and disgrace the union has ever seen. Any guy that is dumb enough to try to change his wife's seniority date cannot be trusted. Yes, he changed her seniority date to avoid an ILO. He was caught and slapped on the wirst by Mod.(he was sent to the final line for a few month's) Antway, Hell no to Lance, I swear the guy has BI-Polar and cannot be trusted.

hey eagle can you clear up something? there is a rumor going around that sterling had more ballots cast than you have workers. any truth to that or just bad gossip?

I was told only 800 or 900 people voted and we have almost 1800. 50%. Thats another bad rumor.

For all of you Lance lovers out there, Wake the $%**@ up! Lance is the biggest liar and disgrace the union has ever seen. Any guy that is dumb enough to try to change his wife's seniority date cannot be trusted. Yes, he changed her seniority date to avoid an ILO. He was caught and slapped on the wirst by Mod.(he was sent to the final line for a few month's) Antway, Hell no to Lance, I swear the guy has BI-Polar and cannot be trusted.

MOD slapped Lance on the wrist?...LOL who is MOD to slap anyone on the wrist?? OK your a MOD lover..ask him to brush his teeth before you kiss him!

Got a question for ya Eagle....How many people post under your name? Are they all from sterling or are some from Van Dyke? The reason i ask is that you seem to be making an awful lot of suggestions about our business at Van Dyke. If you're from sterling, why are you so concerned about our election? Do you even know everyone who is running?

The people from Van Dyke simply need to take the time to investigate everyone who is running. Ask them questions. Ask the people who work with them what type of person they are. If they are already in a elected position, ask the people they currently represent how they do their job. It doesn't matter how much time they have, it matters what type of person they are and whether or not they are running for the right reasons.

Got a question for ya Eagle....How many people post under your name? Are they all from sterling or are some from Van Dyke? The reason i ask is that you seem to be making an awful lot of suggestions about our business at Van Dyke. If you're from sterling, why are you so concerned about our election? Do you even know everyone who is running?

The people from Van Dyke simply need to take the time to investigate everyone who is running. Ask them questions. Ask the people who work with them what type of person they are. If they are already in a elected position, ask the people they currently represent how they do their job. It doesn't matter how much time they have, it matters what type of person they are and whether or not they are running for the right reasons.

Yes Steve, one from VanDyke does post. Only 4 people are posting under Eagle now. I don't know everyone but I said that already. Read my posts. I am just suggesting someone based on what I know.

Not ripping the others down!

Yes Steve, one from VanDyke does post. Only 4 people are posting under Eagle now. I don't know everyone but I said that already. Read my posts. I am just suggesting someone based on what I know.

Not ripping the others down!

Not jumping on ya and i mean no offense but.... why would you want to make suggestions if your not from the Van Dyke plant and you don't know everyone? Or was that posted by the Van Dyke Eagle?

Not jumping on ya and i mean no offense but.... why would you want to make suggestions if your not from the Van Dyke plant and you don't know everyone? Or was that posted by the Van Dyke Eagle?

Yes was posted last night, from what I can tell. Don't u guys vote today on the contract? Two people got kicked off the eagle for being complete assholes so we are down to 4. It was getting carried away.

Yes was posted last night, from what I can tell. Don't u guys vote today on the contract? Two people got kicked off the eagle for being complete assholes so we are down to 4. It was getting carried away.

Wow, 4 guys under one name. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. If it is true, why don't the rest of you idiots get your own ID? The Eagle is a retired VanDyke wokrer from what I have heard.

So now they are saying Miller is running. Wow, the list keeps growing N growing. Next thing you know Morris will be saying he is running too. This election will show how big of a joke things are right now. :stirpot:

HOW DO YOU KNOW LANCE?

HOW DO YOU KNOW LANCE?

How do birds sing? I worked with him before and he represented people I know. Not that it's your buisness. If you read our posts you would know we don't all write the same way!

:shades:

Edited by TheEagle

How do birds sing? I worked with him before and he represented people I know. Not that it's your buisness. If you read our posts you would know we don't all write the same way!

:shades:

THE WAY YOU PRAISE HIS NAME :stats: I THINK YOU MUST BE RELATED! WHEN HE WAS MY COMMITTEEMAN HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. TO GET HIM TO WRITE A GRIEVANCE WAS THE HARDEST JOB IN THE PLANT. :banghead:

Eagle,the big promblem is everyone wants to start at the top or in the middle..Lance is the only guy in that Union office that can bring experience to the table they are all newly elected..I think he has been elected 3-4 times

NEWLY ELECTED DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANT DO THE JOB. LANCE WAS ELECTED 3-4 TIMES BUT WITH ALL THE TIME HE LEFT THE PLANT HE MAY HAVE ONE TERM UNDER HIS BELT! :stop:

EAGLE IF YOU KNOW LANCE AT ALL YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BITCH ABOUT MOD AND SING LANCES PRAISES AT THE SAME TIME. :redcard:

NEWLY ELECTED DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANT DO THE JOB. LANCE WAS ELECTED 3-4 TIMES BUT WITH ALL THE TIME HE LEFT THE PLANT HE MAY HAVE ONE TERM UNDER HIS BELT! :stop:

EAGLE IF YOU KNOW LANCE AT ALL YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BITCH ABOUT MOD AND SING LANCES PRAISES AT THE SAME TIME. :redcard:

I certainly know the culture over the last 10 years and we all took advantage when we had the opportunity! Times are diffrent for all of us and I think Lance has proven by being elected 3 or 4 times that he has the staying power and determination to step up to the next level and showcase his abilitys.

I just think getting elected that many times says somting about him. MOD cant get elected longer than one term. Most of our people don't for that matter. It says somthing about us collectively. Everyone makes mistakes but do they learn from them? Cartainly I am not nominating Lance for Arch Bishop, but I think he deserves his opportunity because he is young and promising and has been elected the longest!

It's your vote, I am just adding my 2 cents. I am not even close to being a relative!