Van Dyke Special Election Plant Committeeman

Eyes Wide open

I never quoted that as being a rule as so many people here like to use that as a crutch or to gage a guys/lady's commitment to the union cause that to me is not a requirement. I don't go to all the meeting because it's just not possible because things do come up. If you took it the wrong way then I apologize for it as I wasn't trying to cap on ya. I myself am waiting for the official announcements on who's running but I'll tell ya this, it won't be a retread plant committee guy or a guy who keeps running and hoping to get in, those guy's won't get my vote. Lance does have plenty of experience as a committee guy and may be best but I'll wait to see the announcements.

He's nothing more than a Mod Diciple. Go with Warren. Lets get a fresh face.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never quoted that as being a rule as so many people here like to use that as a crutch or to gage a guys/lady's commitment to the union cause that to me is not a requirement. I don't go to all the meeting because it's just not possible because things do come up. If you took it the wrong way then I apologize for it as I wasn't trying to cap on ya. I myself am waiting for the official announcements on who's running but I'll tell ya this, it won't be a retread plant committee guy or a guy who keeps running and hoping to get in, those guy's won't get my vote. Lance does have plenty of experience as a committee guy and may be best but I'll wait to see the announcements.

Look at a persons work habits, dedication and willingness to stand up for whats right and take responsability for their acitons...look what experience has gotten us...not saying that its not important but I would rather have someone that is dedicated to the membership and not their own political agenda vs all the experience in the world and not give a damn about its membership ie: mod, stefani, keitz, buffalo. Look who comes to work on time and leaves when the job is done.

I asked both rob and steve at the meeting if either of them were running and both said "no"

Did you show up "eyes wide shut"??? or just come here to bitch? :finger:

I like Steve and I have seen his posts about not being sure if he will even run for committeeman again but have never spoke to him about it. I have spoke with Rob in the past and he said he would run again in the future. Why wont he run this time? I know he would be good at the job. In regard to the others I pray for us all.

I like Steve and I have seen his posts about not being sure if he will even run for committeeman again but have never spoke to him about it. I have spoke with Rob in the past and he said he would run again in the future. Why wont he run this time? I know he would be good at the job. In regard to the others I pray for us all.

Let us pray Lance does not win. He talks out of his ass, and would be there just for himself, and not for the membership. WE need someone who is going to tell the TRUTH, and not give us the run around. I would vote for Steve if he runs, and I never liked Rob, but I would take him over Lance anyday.

Let us pray Lance does not win. He talks out of his ass, and would be there just for himself, and not for the membership. WE need someone who is going to tell the TRUTH, and not give us the run around. I would vote for Steve if he runs, and I never liked Rob, but I would take him over Lance anyday.

Does it really matter? You still have Mod as chairman until he is gone this local will be viewed as a joke by everyone! The next plant committee is doomed Mod is a control freak and if its someone that he dosen't like he will screw them just like he has with everyone else. At this point you could put Curly from the stooges in there. We need to clean out the top 3 positions in the next election and get some dedicated people in.

Does it really matter? You still have Mod as chairman until he is gone this local will be viewed as a joke by everyone! The next plant committee is doomed Mod is a control freak and if its someone that he dosen't like he will screw them just like he has with everyone else. At this point you could put Curly from the stooges in there. We need to clean out the top 3 positions in the next election and get some dedicated people in.

Nothing could be worse than the Mccoy/Buffalo years. I dont give a shit who you want to try and compare, Mccoy/Buffalo were by far the worst I have ever seen.

Nothing could be worse than the Mccoy/Buffalo years. I dont give a shit who you want to try and compare, Mccoy/Buffalo were by far the worst I have ever seen.

Wasn't a big fan of Mccoy or Buffalo...but don't forget what Mod left for Mccoy when Mod was thrown out last time. Mod left Mccoy with the begining of a COA didn't help one bit when he left office which you are directed to do when you leave office. At least Mccoy didn't embarass the entire UAW!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the list is growing bigger and bigger.

1) Scott McMenemen ( the guy who sucked off Mod and then got screwed when Nick got benefits job)

2) Buffalo Smythe ( this is a guy who admitted lying to the membership during explanations of COA)

3) Paul Lafave ( party animal that likes to miss work)

4) Karen Hollis ( Resigned from trustee because she does not get her way, and tried screwing her fellow union brother)

5) Bid daddy Sly (get fired 5 times makes me qualifies for plant committee)

6)Warren Krueger( nobody knows me anymore so I will run for office)

7) Lance I love Mod Adams ( can i say any more)

8) Norm Eelbode ( the grumpy toolmaker that is never happy about nothing)

Not sure but thats a heck of a list, wonder who mod asked to run?

I pray for this membership because the next year or so will even be uglier.

1) Scott McMenemen ( the guy who sucked off Mod and then got screwed when Nick got benefits job)

2) Buffalo Smythe ( this is a guy who admitted lying to the membership during explanations of COA)

4) Karen Hollis ( Resigned from trustee because she does not get her way, and tried screwing her fellow union brother)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::redcard::finger:

I would vote for Lance Adams. I was unaware he loves MOD?

POST OF THE WEEK!! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IS UP! GREAT SUGGESTION!!!

Wow the list is getting huge. I heard a couple more, but they may be rumor just like half the list you already have on here. I heard all the guys that ran for Prez are running for Plant Committe.

2) Buffalo

3) Paul Lafave

9) Ken (The Puppet) Lambert

10) Dan Mazanka

11) Dave Roby

12) Dominic Giasone

Also heard a guy from Utica, but I can not remember his name.

13) Utica guy

If we go with experience, it will be Lance hands down. Good luck to whoever wins. They will be putting up with Mod's BS every day for the next year or so.

:happy feet: :stirpot::banghead:

Edited by Three-Ring-Circus

Actually lafave won two elections ago and served a full term as a trustee. he lost last time out fro pres. he may have a rep as a partier, but if you talk to him you can tell he has the enthusiasm and commitment to the membership. there are other good people on this short list also, dave roby is very stong and commited to the local, as is lance. I have always liked karen also, though I don't understand what the whole trustee resignation was about, so that could be an issue.

would lambert be stupid enough to give up pres job to run for pc? I cant imagine we could get that lucky! but if he doesnt have to resign first then I guess it is not a very big risk

Edited by mechanic

When did Roby decide to run???

I like Karen too, but she has issues. Special is sometimes too much about Special for my taste. Not sure she could do the job and i don't think she knows the contract enough. The bit about her res. is all Karen being silly and not taking things serious. She quit when she didn't get her way instead of staying and fighting.

I still dont see why Lance isn't the clear winner here. Experience and you guys don't need brand new. Just give the next guy his opportunity.

Give him longer than one or two terms to do the job especially now when times are this hard and you guys will have great groomed leadeship for years to come and restore the pride and honor of local 2280 VanDyke plant..

Eagle,the big promblem is everyone wants to start at the top or in the middle..Lance is the only guy in that Union office that can bring experience to the table they are all newly elected..I think he has been elected 3-4 times

Edited by disagree

Eagle,the big promblem is everyone wants to start at the top or in the middle..Lance is the only guy in that Union office that can bring experience to the table they are all newly elected..I think he has been elected 3-4 times

Thats my point. You make this guy your plt committe then you make him your chairman. Give him a couple of terms so your local can regain credability again.

You guys are leading the UAW with "One Term Wonders". You need to elect experience and stcick with it for a while. Unless they catch Lance at the Party store slamming beers on company time. Then I would say change up.

Thats my point. You make this guy your plt committe then you make him your chairman. Give him a couple of terms so your local can regain credability again.

You guys are leading the UAW with "One Term Wonders". You need to elect experience and stcick with it for a while. Unless they catch Lance at the Party store slamming beers on company time. Then I would say change up.

I have said before, Lance is definately the clear leader here. As far as Foster running, if it is true, I would have to say he is the one Mod got to run. You have to in all of this realize that Mod will get someone to run that is on the Modsquad. :stirpot: