Passed at local 900

simonsez

vote passed at local 900, labor 83% yes ... skilled trades 53% yes

I'd be surprised if it didn't pass. All I had to show was my Ford I.D. There was no check sheet, so ANY Ford worker could have voted. I even saw people voting with just their driver's license. Anyway, I sure hope it all works out. Thanks for the quick update simonsez.

To all the plants still waiting to vote, make sure it is a valid and fair vote!!

Do not allow a "local 900 vote" to happen in your local.

Go to your local union officials and any IUAW officials in attendance and make sure the vote will be held correctly.

It is your right to have a fair and valid vote.

Funny how everyone you talk to is going to vote NO then you get an 83% yes.? I've never been to a vote where you just walk up show an I.D. and vote without your name being checked off and someone watching the box.? Thanks for the fu#$ing UAW.!

Maybe it passed because all the "no" voters were on BON working each other into a frenzy and missed the vote. OH SNAP! :hysterical::banghead:

Funny how everyone you talk to is going to vote NO then you get an 83% yes.? I've never been to a vote where you just walk up show an I.D. and vote without your name being checked off and someone watching the box.? Thanks for the fu#$ing UAW.!

Maybe it passed because all the "no" voters were on BON working each other into a frenzy and missed the vote. OH SNAP! :hysterical::banghead:

now that's some funny chit! :hysterical:

now that's some funny chit! :hysterical:

Sounds funny, but the people against a contract like this are always more vocal.

Then there are always the ones who talk/post big talk and vote otherwise.

And ofcourse there are one or two shit stirers out there.

Sounds funny, but the people against a contract like this are always more vocal.

Then there are always the ones who talk/post big talk and vote otherwise.

And ofcourse there are one or two shit stirers out there.

I was pissed too and talked alot of shit. But when it comes down to it, what choice do we really have The options are even worse!

Dude! No one like this shit but do you want to go into a Bankruptcy? Just use your head here. We don't have a chhoice because we don't have bargaining power.

I beleive the UAW will be back and we will see justice again!

Eagle theres one thing yuour full of bird SH*T.

You could always quit. Funny everyone I talked to was voting yes.

To all the plants still waiting to vote, make sure it is a valid and fair vote!!

Do not allow a "local 900 vote" to happen in your local.

Go to your local union officials and any IUAW officials in attendance and make sure the vote will be held correctly.

It is your right to have a fair and valid vote.

I saw a local union official ( Bill Johnson - Wayne Ass'y Plant Chairman) and a IUAW official ( Bob King - Director of the National Ford Department) within 15 feet of the ballot box for local 900's vote. Let's hope that the strategy of "settling" with Ford first will help get the Industry back to better times ..... salaried and hourly alike: we are all in this cluster fuck together.

I saw a local union official ( Bill Johnson - Wayne Ass'y Plant Chairman) and a IUAW official ( Bob King - Director of the National Ford Department) within 15 feet of the ballot box for local 900's vote. Let's hope that the strategy of "settling" with Ford first will help get the Industry back to better times ..... salaried and hourly alike: we are all in this cluster fuck together.

thats funny .......... i read a article in paper and what a crock of shit that was stating how much we are losing. said performance bonus of $500 last year, they always talk thelow numbers when we lose something but when we gain it is a high number. and to all you people who are thinking this is done u need to get your heads out of your ass !!!!

next year after ford cuts 25% of its work force and you low seniority people are out of unemlployment and your sub, they will rehire you for $14.00 a hour and then you will be happy. :happy feet:

You were for it all along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHow me a thread where I said that before 3 days ago? Your full of shit. My mind was changed at the ratification meeting. I was a NO vote until I got the details.

Please show me where I was a yes vote all along?

Dude! No one like this shit but do you want to go into a Bankruptcy? Just use your head here. We don't have a chhoice because we don't have bargaining power.

I beleive the UAW will be back and we will see justice again!

What do you mean bankruptcy and no choice. Do you even have a clue as to how little we are giving back to Ford with this? Your weekly paycheck will not change. This is a media ploy The only reason for this is so Ford can go the Gov for a handout and say see our members gave first.

These give backs only amount to about 10 million a month and Ford is burning over 1 Billion a month. If this 10 Million is the only thing keeping them out of Bankruptcy then we are already there. Also, Ford will never file Bankruptcy. They will either exist or they wont. There is a little thing they have called Class B stock which they will never relinquish to the Gov or a Bankruptcy Court. It is their company and if they cant own and run it no one can.

They only question you should be asking yourself about this vote is whether or not you want to help Ford stay in business or not. If the economy stays in this downward spiral much longer Ford will need a loan to. When GM goes bankrupt and takes the supply base with them Ford will get sucked into the vortex and not be able to produce cars to produce revenue (We share our supply base with GM). No revenue no business.

Yes I am a Ford line worker and I have no ties to the Union.