HURRY UP AND VOTE

I gotta bob king on my gettelfinger and I cant get him off. So ron or bob can you promise Me some new product like a hybrid, or a plug in car or batterys, something like 55 million dollar tax break would take care of or is that a secret febuary 17, 2009,thats just michigan, how about me In kentucky and louisville ass, y I will vote yes know matter what happens to my brothers and sisters accross the USA! can you get trades to run my machine I dont think I can keep up with the techmoolgy it be hard. Ohio needs some stupid stuff to dont forget Indianapols, and KC, ough thats right sorry KC. who else pays dues i forget sometimes it hard to remember all of em. But I promise you this we will not take conceptions- conscietion that because we dont do janitorial services anymore. you are one hellofa leader ronny THANKS THE MEMBERSHIP.

I gotta bob king on my gettelfinger and I cant get him off. So ron or bob can you promise Me some new product like a hybrid, or a plug in car or batterys, something like 55 million dollar tax break would take care of or is that a secret febuary 17, 2009,thats just michigan, how about me In kentucky and louisville ass, y I will vote yes know matter what happens to my brothers and sisters accross the USA! can you get trades to run my machine I dont think I can keep up with the techmoolgy it be hard. Ohio needs some stupid stuff to dont forget Indianapols, and KC, ough thats right sorry KC. who else pays dues i forget sometimes it hard to remember all of em. But I promise you this we will not take conceptions- conscietion that because we dont do janitorial services anymore. you are one hellofa leader ronny THANKS THE MEMBERSHIP.

Learn how to spell and write a complete sentence you idiot. The guy that wrote this must be one of the sub contracted bathroom cleaners. (another nice concession the UAW gave to the company).

Gitter dun Jackass

now here's a poor soul that needed the education classes that had been offered and didn't use them............brother this is one of the most disfunctional comments I've ever seen on this forum....and that's saying something.

Would someone please take lightnings keys away, he cant type in this condition. (who said drugs where bad for you?) I had to read it 4 times before I realized that indeed, it made no sense..

lol I don't think Jethro Bodine could cypher that dribble get outa granny's medicine jar lighting :finger::finger::hysterical: