Mustangs Across America

chiefstang

Was wondering if anybody here was doing this:

--->LINKY<---

Sounds like a blast, but it's on the wrong side of the country for me. :banghead:

Looks like the turnout was way more than expected. I read somewhere that the participants get a collectible Mustang "coin" for doing the run, and they were panicking, because they only expected, and initially limited the entrants to 300. So much for that!

They did have more coins made...

Was wondering if anybody here was doing this:

--->LINKY<---

Sounds like a blast, but it's on the wrong side of the country for me. :banghead:

Looks like the turnout was way more than expected. I read somewhere that the participants get a collectible Mustang "coin" for doing the run, and they were panicking, because they only expected, and initially limited the entrants to 300. So much for that!

They did have more coins made...

There about 15 to 20 Mustangs coming from Mass thru Md to Alabama for the 45th Anny. not sure if we are getting any national coverage. some are SSP Mustangs are going to lead the way. should be alot of fun. i just read that there are 3500 Mustangs signed up for the event.

• 2 years later...

There about 15 to 20 Mustangs coming from Mass thru Md to Alabama for the 45th Anny. not sure if we are getting any national coverage. some are SSP Mustangs are going to lead the way. should be alot of fun. i just read that there are 3500 Mustangs signed up for the event.

Looks like they're not going to do this again until the 50th anniversary. (http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/) Bummer!

• 2 years later...

This would be fun, not too sure about driving from PA to CA, then turn around and drive back east. If I could take more time off of work, and travel with just my wife.... maybe. Otherwise time is limited, would need to ship car to California, not sure about cost, and trust issues for shipping. Guess I could fly out to CA and meet the truck.